+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: American Chopper

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    If I'm remembering VAGUELY correctly... Paul Jr. said something about this "kid" who is into bikes and they see him as having some great talent, and that's why Sr. took him under their wings by giving him TONS of opportunities to learn the trade.

Oh..I just remembered... I loved the AOL commercials they were doing! Mikey is so funny. It's always nice to see them get more and more attention.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PSi
    no hes not related.

his mom came to the shop and said she has a son that loves bikes and needs something to do. they said they'll take him on, now ...well, you know how he is now

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I had to dig this thread up again. i just love the AOL commercials and what strikes me as funny is that it really centers in Mikey and not so much the SR, JR. team. Mikey makes those commercials enjoyable. the one with Richard Childress is great!

The only one of those I like (and I'm getting SOOOO sick of them) is when Junior says "That was cooool" and Senior says "don't be stupid!"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    The only one of those I like (and I'm getting SOOOO sick of them) is when Junior says "That was cooool" and Senior says "don't be stupid!"
    John, my last boss was like SR. i use to call him "Pops" when he'd start to go off like Paul Sr. and he knew what it meant..... It would calm him down abit to where we could talk things out.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I caught the episode where they're making Jay Leno's bike. It bugs cause you can tell Sr is hanging around the shop just because it's Leno's bike....as if he's GOT to do these certain things for the bike to be finished..etc.. Although he always does that...in this episode it seems to be a lil OTT.

A customer of ours came in yesterday sporting and bragging about her Orange County Cycle baseball hat. It did look good. I actually want to buy a shirt...I think it's a cool logo that they designed.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I really like this show, in fact I'm watching it right now. I love the father and son spats and Mikey's humor. The choppers are really cool...my favorite, of course, has to be the one dedicated to the 911 firemen.

Oh, I am a BIG fan of American Chopper Mikey and Cody are my favorites. Sr. is hilarious, and Paulie just annoys the heck outta me.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I love this show. Got busy and missed last nights (dang it). I don't ride bikes (they scare me) but I love the artistry in their work and I like watching them put it together and take shape. And the family dynamic is just hysterical!

sleuth, you need Tivo. It's magic Mine caught the midnight episode of American Chopper last night, all ready for me to watch after work today!

I loved the footage last week of them lawn mower racing!
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread