+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: American Chopper

Anyone catch Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. on Jay Leno a couple nights ago? It was great, they built a rather cool looking bike for Jay.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yea, I saw that alleria... excellent looking bike they built Jay! With all of this publicity that they're getting, damn...you just KNOW that the orders for new bikes are sky rocketting!!! Good for them!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Just happened to find this thread...My husband started watching the show before I did, but I admit I got hooked because I think Paul Jr. is a serious hottie. And I love to see what kind of motorcycle they are going to come up with next. I have never been a huge motorcycle fan, but the ones they make are gorgeous!

I caught this show yesterday during a marathon, it's good!

New episdoes start Mon Jan 12th @ 10pm.. Also the discovery channel website has calendar wallpaper of the boys and their bikes..

The Christmas episode was so funny. Paul Sr. and Mikey riding a reindeer christmas bike dressed as Santa and an elf.

Mikey is the best thing about the show.

Has anyone been watching this show? I caught the tail end of tonight's episode, they said Vinnie just returned to work.. Where was he at? And who are all those new people? (They seem to be standing around in the background, kinda skinny young looking?)

Vinnies wife just had a baby and he was with her. Apparently Paul Sr. is upset about the lack of cleaning in the garage and the episode also forshadowed Vinnie being sent home because the garage is still isn't being kept clean.

The new people are there to help with fabrication and design. The guy at the Monday morning meeting with the goatie is a new artist/fabricator whom has worked with Paul sr. on several bikes (Christmas bike and POW bike). I haven't seen the new guy helping Paul Jr. yet though.

The young guy that was in the background was Cody, he is related to them, You may remember him from several episodes where he built his own bike (Old School Bike episodes),as well as another that was sold.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Are you sure Cody is related to them? I didn't know that, but was pretty sure that he wasn't related.

I like this show, I'll always watch it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Good Point Maveno, I am not sure if he is related or not. I had just assumed by the references about him and Paul Sr. taking such an interest in him. I had thought he was Pauls Nephew.

+ Reply to Thread