+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: American Chopper

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Paul Sr. was basically giving Cody the full experience of building, showing, and selling the bikes you make. I think it was a good idea for him to sell it (albeit I got teary eyed too), it's a great learning process.

Vince(Vinny? can't remember right now..but the guy who works sidebyside with Paul Jr.) is great!! Honestly, I wish they'd give him more credit.... especially with the Fireman Bike..they all went on stage and got all this wonderful credit, when Vince had to stand in the crowd and look on as if he didn't have ANYTHING to do with the work. Then, Paul Sr. or Jr. didn't even mention his name... it was a bummer to see that.

All in all...I love the show!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Paul Jr. QUIT !!

Just kidding......but how much do you think he could make if he did quit working for his Dad and went to work for someone else?

Just wondering what those guys could make.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnyoil
    Just kidding......but how much do you think he could make if he did quit working for his Dad and went to work for someone else?

Just wondering what those guys could make.
    To be honest with you..I have sat there while watching and thought....F#c# you Paul Sr.!!!! Then I started imagining Jr. quitting... I think it would be one of the worse things he could do at this point. His dad has basically given him all the tools he needs to become who he is. Also...working for someone else?! Crazy...only cause you may be stamping (for example only) "Harley Davidson" on a customized bike as opposed to "OCC" where you actually get the credit and your name known.

He also comes in late a lot, and seems to sometimes slack off. I don't think that would fly anywhere else. imo

.02 cents worth of typing.

But........

Even though he gets all of these cool tools, he gets crap for not cleaning up after himself which is a total waste of time!

Paul Sr. should hire some other high school kid just to clean up and keep things organized. OH WAIT!! Isn't that Mikey's job?

PJ and Vinnie should be able to just concentrate on their bikes.

NOW I AM PISSED!! ANYONE GOT THE PHONE NUMBER TO OCC??? I AM CALLING PAUL SR.!!

LOLOL That cracked me up!!! Also, it made me wonder...since I'm sure there is a big fan base for the show, how the hell do they stop the unwanted calls to the business?? Seriously..I want to call and just say "HI!" LOL How do they keep the number published for business, but keep the riffraft calls out?

hmm...

Even though he gets all of these cool tools, he gets crap for not cleaning up after himself which is a total waste of time!

Paul Sr. should hire some other high school kid just to clean up and keep things organized. OH WAIT!! Isn't that Mikey's job?

PJ and Vinnie should be able to just concentrate on their bikes.

I don't know if you saw the very early eps of this show.. but in the begining they had these 2 no-names working for them.. looked about 18-22.. There was an episode where 2 bikes fell off the lifts holding them up. The one wasn't damaged very bad, but another needed a whole new paint job.. Needless to say, I didn't see those 2 no-names on any eps after that.

But if he hired them strictly for cleaning & organizing tools and told them never ever touch any of the bikes, it might work out.. but how much temptation would a highschooler have to take one for a spin if the boss wasn't there?

Where Is It???

Is the show over? I couldn't find it on Monday night!! I had to start to watch Joe Millionaire of all things!!!

Is the show over? I couldn't find it on Monday night!! I had to start to watch Joe Millionaire of all things!!!

It wasn't on this past Monday.. but this Monday coming up (Nov 3rd) starting at 8pm they are having Mikey's Bike, Mikey's Bike Part 2, and Mikey Special.. The Mikey Special is a new episode.

Bring It ON!!!

YIPPEE!!

I can't wait! I love Mikey!

Yea..I'm pretty excited to watch Mikey Monday!!!
    He reallly cracks me up. I was wondering if Paul Jr. gets a lil peeved about Mikey Monday. I think PJ and Mikey kinda walk a fine line with each other, and any time that PJ sees Mikey getting the spotlight for "being lazy"...imo I think he'd get bothered. Eh, hope not though. Hopefully they take all of this "fame" in stride regarding each other.

Too bad we don't have a smiley riding a custom bike.. lol

+ Reply to Thread