+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: American Chopper

I haven't watched another episode since Paul Sr. fired Justin Barnes the talented painter. We all know that Paul Sr. goes off on any little thing he doesn't like, but I couldn't stand that he would bash Justin so harshly. Even calling back to the office to have them put a hold on Justin's check.

I guess Srs lack of loyalty is so disappointing that I have had no desire to watch the show again.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    the thing with justin was weird, it was like they were trying to not tell you the truth. It made me think maybe he had a "problem" that was affecting his work. but look what he did.....he did the tank all wrong....like his mind wasn't clear on what Sr. wanted

hey saw on the discovery AM chopper threads that keith is not working there anymore. they didn't say why, but this was from a wife of one of the workers

I decided to check out some other forums about it and it is pretty much as I expected.

Justin wasn't finished with the bike yet, Paul Sr. was upset that he was behind schedule on the painting and we know how Sr. is about being behind. So Paul Sr. pulled the unfinished bike. I understand pulling the tins to be painted elsewhere, but bashing Justin wasn't called for. Very Unprofessional.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Oculona
    I decided to check out some other forums about it and it is pretty much as I expected.

Justin wasn't finished with the bike yet, Paul Sr. was upset that he was behind schedule on the painting and we know how Sr. is about being behind. So Paul Sr. pulled the unfinished bike. I understand pulling the tins to be painted elsewhere, but bashing Justin wasn't called for. Very Unprofessional.
    so true, especially since he did such great work for them before. if it is so easy why don't they do the painting in house? then brag about the paint jobs on the bikes, it really is the paint work that brings out the best in a bike. otherwise its just another plain chopper

Is that the episode where the girl (name?) was suppose to do the tank/frame and come to find out, she wasn't the one who did it? I wasn't able to see the end of that episode...but Sr. had them redo the whole thing.
    I have no idea if that's when Justin was fired.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I thought I've seen every episode. Which is the episode that Sr. fires Justin? I can't believe I missed that one. I agree, joeguy, the paint is what brings out the best in a chopper....so true.

FORT Newbie

Bring back Justin....

I cannot believe I missed that episode. Which one was it? It will only be a matter of time before Nubbs messes up again, too. He has already been fired once. He was the painter when the show premiered. He didn't last long at all.

FORT Newbie
    I was so happy to see a new episode on Monday night... I can't believe that they threw that leather couch through the window. You could see Vinnie wanting to speak up on that one! He could use that!

I do have to agree that the show has been SUPER disappointing lately... I understand that they are expanding (and what a great new shop, huh?), but I feel like they are selling out. Cologne and video games... what next?

Happy to see they are also going to be making their own wheels now, as well as more tanks. All they were doing before was piecing the stuff together - that doesn't make something custom.

FORT Fan
    I've seen shirts and undies with American Chopper logo's on it.

I too agree the show has been a BIG disappointment. It lost quite the luster it had. The dynamic between Paul Sr and Jr has changed since they aren't on as much together. It was nice to see Paul Sr laughing in the last episode. The more he couldn't stop himself from laughing, it was making me laugh harder.

They play too many damn repeats. That's what's ruining it for me. Every time I read what the episode is suppose to be about, it's a repeat. So, now..instead of even checking anymore, I tend to just not read/watch it at all.
    I'm getting so lackadaisical about OCC now, I don't even want to squander a mere 3 seconds of my time.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread