+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: American Chopper

When Mikey told Keith that "Paulie comes in late" Keith told him that we're not talking about Pauile, Sr. Deals with Paulie. So Id bet my balls that Keith doesnt say anything to Paulie, becasue Paulie will get his ass fired in a second just like he did to that one guy that worked in the shop at the begining of season 1.

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    American chopper rocks! I watch the show every monday. I watch it with my dad. We love it. I like micky. He is so funny. He should have his own show. That would rock.
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Anybody know when we can expect some new episodes?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I have stopped watching this show, I have no need to see that dumbass Keith talking like he knows how to build a bike and the time frame it takes. That just bull *&^t to think the fans think this guy is for real. Adding Keith to the show has been the downfall of the program.

I agree joeguy,Keith ruins the show. When Paul Sr. yells at Paulie, Mikey, Vinnie or whoever, you know he's the boss and runs the place. When this dumbass Keith yells he's just a prick. period. Great show down the tubes.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Just saw the latest episode and it was pretty good. Highlight was when SR. gives Keith a smack in the head. Also the car Mikey got from his dad was just too funny.

well I gave up on the show three weeks ago. After Keith was on for the second time. This show has officially "Jumped the Shark" and is relegated to the "waste of an hour" column of my personal TV Guide.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

you hit the nail on the head...

You are so right, Ilikai...it's killing me! This was one of my favorite shows, but I fear they have jumped the shark. The addition of cousin Keith was not needed. (Though, I must admit, when Sr. backhanded Keith in the head, I got very excited. It reminded me of the American Chopper of old!)...Hopefully they will turn it around....hopefully!
    You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...

I live in a tiny farming town in I-da-whore and it cracks me up when I see people with OCC hats and t-shirts on down at the feed store.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hunnyoil! I saw a customer come through with an OCC hat on, it's funny cause it was quite obvious she's never sat on a bike!

It's jumped shark for me too. Sad.
    R.I.P. OCC
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread