+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: American Chopper

Yeah, I just saw the re-run of the episode tonight and Mikey calls him a cousin.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, I am emailing both discovery and OCC to tell them i am out of here, I don't need keith anymore, its about the dad and son and the rest, Vinnie, mikey, cody and them not the new jerkoff manager who can't even begin to build a bike. we don't need to see a caricature of paul Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    ok, I am emailing both discovery and OCC to tell them i am out of here, I don't need keith anymore, its about the dad and son and the rest, Vinnie, mikey, cody and them not the new jerkoff manager who can't even begin to build a bike. we don't need to see a caricature of paul Sr.

I havent' watched for awhile and I was surprised by last night's episode. WTF did they bring that "jerkoff manager?" Great idea joeguy, I'm going to email them both as well. I don't want to see a great show go down.

I wasn't totally impressed with the bike afterall. Wasn't awful, but wasn't my fave.

Looks like Vinny has so much more fun with Mikey in the shop. Keith can go now. I guess that's what happens when you become "famous".. the place starts to go to pot because there has to be "others" running the show. Bummer.

I'll still watch, but I won't bust an arm trying to catch new episodes.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I watched last night and didn't like Keith at all. If he talked to me the way he talked to Mikey (when he sent him home), I would've quit right then & there. The only problem with that is I'm not sure Paul Sr. would stick up for him because he hates it when they're late. Keith=prick. I hope he's only temporary.

The ONLY thing that I can figure in regards to Keith, is that Paul Sr. asked him to be the "ball buster" of the shop because he won't be around as much to do it.
    Even if that is the case, I still think it's a bucha shiat.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PSi
    i thought the bike blew. they said it themselves. there were things we wanted to try, but didn't have the time.

and i don't like keith either...i hope he's not the downfall of that show. I know, unfortunately, i could find myself not watching it because of him.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I actually liked the bike. I thought the single sided swing arm with the spinner wheels and jockey shift looked especially cool. I really don't like Keith. It's one thing when Sr. goes off on Mikey or Jr. because they argue back and forth and it's funny but with Keith it's like getting chewed out at work where the boss goes off and the employee just has to take it, what's funny about that?

I can't really say anything about the bike because they never really gave us an all over up close look at the whole thing when they got done. I can do without Keith all together, I want to see him tell Paulie to go home when he comes in late. The business of being late is Sr.'s fault, he yells about it but never disiplined about it so they take advantage of it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    The business of being late is Sr.'s fault, he yells about it but never disiplined about it so they take advantage of it.
    Isn't it funny how both Sr. and Keith dump responsibility on Vinnie for Mikey being late and keeping the shop clean? I guess the reward for being a good and responsible employee is getting dumped on for other people's mistakes. At least they roofed his house, that was pretty nice.

+ Reply to Thread