+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: American Chopper

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, I just saw a new show where Vinny and Mikey build a bike together. Also because they have expanded so much Paul Sr. has hired a jerk, A$$#@le, f-tard for a director of operations. it seems this guy has a worse personality than the old man. like he is trying to imitate him and do even an over the top job at that. If they keep showing this first rate jerkoff I will be turning off the show. I hope he reads this so i can say, "Dennis, you are without a doubt the biggest f-ing jerk I have ever seen and if half the guys quit because of you, then Paul Sr. has no one to blame but himself"

Okay a couple of things struck me about this eppy.

First - Senior and Junior just sorta of whiz by a couple of times during the eppy. Ummm is this going to be a trend all season? If so yuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Second - Nice "pep talk" there senior - "the bike has to be done by Friday." Uhuh way to go out there are realllllllllllly encourage Mikey and Vinnie who have been handled an impossible task.

ok, I went to the message boards on Discovery and the fan response is... Keith needs to GO!!! and I agree, He yelled at Mikey while he and Vin are working out the design of the handlebars. I guess he doesn't consider Mikey part of the design crew of this bike even though its supposed to be a partnership tween the two. Keith reminds me of a boss I had, he thinks yelling is motivation. He doesn't have a job at that company anymore cause resentment amongst the crew was that bad toward him. I hope that he doesn't have much more camera time or I will be turning this show off. I don't watch Monster Garage anymore because of Jesse's attitude toward some of the guys on the monster motorcycle they did with the semi engine (thats on tonight) I felt he dissed the guys that had the oversize vehicle experience.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yes, I agree.. Keith needs to go! However, I think its cool Mikey and Vinnie get to build a bike.. Vinnie has helped Jr. on so many projects and now he finnally gets to take the spotlight, and him and Mikey seem like they are best friends and get along great. Even though they are being rushed quite a bit, I'm sure the bike is going to look awesome..

I'm definatly a Mikey / Vinnie fan

The bad part is, Vin has already stated that due to the time constraints put on them, they are not building the bike he wanted to build. Sr. put a rush job on the bike and they had to scrap some ideas cause they don't have the time to do it. The handlebars is one example. Between being rushed to finish it, and Keith not letting Mikey help on the design, those aren't the bars that he would have really done.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oh crapper. Sounds like when I FINALLY get to see this episode, I'm going to be pissed. If there's a new arsehole in the shop and hogging camera time, I'll stop watching also.

Yeah, I think Vinny & Mikey are better friends than Paul Jr and Vinny.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Yeah this new guy keith bugs big time. It just doesn't feel right having this guy basically come outta nowhere and start freaking out on people. If they show Keith because there's gonna be less of Sr. and Jr. then this show has "Jumped the Shark". I like Vinnie and Mikey's bike though. That single sided swing arm looks cool.

I wonder if Keith worked there before. Maybe we just never saw him? If not, if he was a brand new employee, and came into my workplace and started yelling at me, I think I'd organize a revolt.

Isn't he a cousin or something?

OCC has come a long way since the show started. New buildings, new renovations, new staff. I hope they continue to prosper.

I heart Mikey
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I thought I heard Mikey refer to him as a cousin - of course I could have been hearing things too.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleuth
    I thought I heard Mikey refer to him as a cousin - of course I could have been hearing things too.
    I thought I heard that too.
    He still bugs though. To me he seems like a guy who came outta nowhere and is trying to be Paul Sr.

+ Reply to Thread