+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Wade Robeson Project

The Wade Robeson Project

Does anyone watch this show on MTV? I like it and think he is very talented and a good business man.

><}}}}*> ~*~ <*{{{{>< Bayou_brat's Avatar
    I watch it, Wade is sexy and talented. Are there other people on the show? I haven't noticed. LOL Just joking--

I like the show, it is another way for young people to get the talent noticed.

I've seen a few episodes and I like it but has he even picked a girl yet?

Quote Originally Posted by moody
    I've seen a few episodes and I like it but has he even picked a girl yet?
    Yes, he has picked a couple or a few girls for the next round. I don't know how to describe them because I also have a hard time noticing anyone else on the stage.

I like the way he breaks down the steps and gives useful and quick advice to the ones who don't get chosen.

PSi
    This has to be the stupidest show by far i have ever seen.
    I mean you can hear the air slowly seeping out of their feeble little minds. I caught an episode because i couldn't beleive they'd put any crap on TV these days. 90% of these people are absolute morons and outside dancing provide no benefit to mankind oncesoever.
    They should just rename the show "who wants to be an anonymous background dancer." Oooh, i get to dance for the rest of my life *shakes head*
    i think its a stupid show.

FYI, the quarter finals are this week!

PSi
    Did i mention fashion rejects, too?

Does anyone know when the repeats from each week are? I thought it was on Saturday morning, but saw some on Sunday.

This show drives me insane, maybe it's the incredible blinding light coming off of Wades waxes stomach, maybe it's the way he trots around the dancers and tells them "He just can't feel it right now," maybe it's the way he ALWAYS teachers the "pop and lock" routine at the end. My god. Someone put this poor show to rest.
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    It bothers me that he paces the floor around the dancers but he is a great dancer and choregrapher.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast