+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MXC on SpikeTV

MXC on SpikeTV

I was just wondering if anyone watches Most Extreme Elimination Challenge... it shows on SpikeTV... it's hilarious and i try to watch it every chance i get... i recommend it BIG TIME!! Everybody has a chance to go through obstacles and challenges... physically!! i laugh out loud at every episode, i also like the commentors... very funny!!

later, y'all

I love it, the commentators are hilarious. It's so funny the Occupations they give all the contestants too - pretty much everything they say is funny. I just never seem to know when it's on

MXC is a riot.The show is just too much.Those contestants get creamed in every episode.And the sexual inside jokes just crack Me up.I wonder what their prize is once the survive those challenges?Probaly a bath.

FORT Regular
    Right you are, Ken, and LOOK AT THAT!

DON'T GET ELIMINATED!

I always seem to find MXC as Iím flipping channels in the last 10 minutes. So i'm always just in time to catch the 10 most painful eliminations of the day.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

FORT Fogey
    I like captain tenille personally

FORT Fogey
    anybody who might want to catch this show, SPike TV will be running a 14 hour marathon starting at 9 am on April the first. This is one of the best shows on tv.

i love this show but half the time they just run reruns, i really hope they get some more

There will never be a show that I laugh more in, than this one

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandimonia
    i love this show but half the time they just run reruns, i really hope they get some more
    I actually heard they are producing more episodes starting April 22. Right now they just show the same 26 over and over and over(and the show the show alot).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast