+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm surprised there's still not one 24 Reality Cable Channel!!

I'm surprised there's still not one 24 Reality Cable Channel!!

I hope they'd have one soon where we'd see reruns of all reality shows and hopefully shows like Big Brother will have bigger exposure-- where we can see more than the measly 3 one hour shows a week...I hope someone's reading this...if I only have the money to do it I would!!
    A viewer's comment on the movie "From Justin To Kelly"--

I am in love with this Cheesy Musical!

The guiltiest pleasure of all. The plot? WHO CARES! This is a fun, light movie with two very talented leads-- talented vocally ofcourse. Their acting skills are good enough. My friends and I had so much fun at this movie, it was such a nice break from such amazing material as The Hours and The Pianist. Those are good movies, but all that depressing stuff can build up.

And if you missed the movie at the theaters, the DVD is coming out August 26!!

Actually there is a channel coming. I am not sure of the launch date though.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Are You Serious ??? TRC .. The Reality Channel???
    mom2

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Are You Serious ??? TRC .. The Reality Channel???
    mom2
    Of course, I'm serious...remember the movie The Truman Show...I'm surprised no one actually started a 24 hour reality cable channel after that...it will be a success for sure!!
    A viewer's comment on the movie "From Justin To Kelly"--

I am in love with this Cheesy Musical!

The guiltiest pleasure of all. The plot? WHO CARES! This is a fun, light movie with two very talented leads-- talented vocally ofcourse. Their acting skills are good enough. My friends and I had so much fun at this movie, it was such a nice break from such amazing material as The Hours and The Pianist. Those are good movies, but all that depressing stuff can build up.

And if you missed the movie at the theaters, the DVD is coming out August 26!!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Blake from the Amazing Race 2 is actually vice president or something. He came up with the idea, and has gotten financial support from several reality contestants. Mainly winners. here's the URL for it:

http://www.realitycentral.com/

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Blake from the Amazing Race 2 is actually vice president or something. He came up with the idea, and has gotten financial support from several reality contestants. Mainly winners. here's the URL for it:

http://www.realitycentral.com/
    He also has, like, 70+ people (or so he says) that are helping to promote it and who will star on it. It's supposed to launch in January of next year, however from what I've read, I don't think any cable or satellite providers have picked it up yet. I just got a satellite, so I hope my server will take it.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I've had DirectTV for a long time, so I'm hoping it gets on there. That's probably the most likely place that will get it.

Actually it is Brennan that is the VP from TAR1, the channel is called Reality Central and it will launce January 15th, go to www.realitycentral.com for more info.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

THAT'S AWESOME!!!! My husband will have a heart attack though, lol!

I went to the website, make sure you all go and sign up, I think that means better chances that they will go on the air!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast