+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm surprised there's still not one 24 Reality Cable Channel!!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I've already requested it from my cable provider. I write a note on each bill stating that I want Reality Central when it becomes available. I'm really excited about it and am doing all I can to get it here.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    Actually it is Brennan that is the VP from TAR1, the channel is called Reality Central and it will launce January 15th, go to www.realitycentral.com for more info.
    I thought Brennan was in charge of fan relations? Blake is chairman...

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I thought Brennan was in charge of fan relations? Blake is chairman...
    Looks like you are totally right about that! I love Blake, I am really happy to see him on the team, I just didn't recognize him in that picture online. Good cath with that one and thanks for the info!
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Couldn't agree more! These shows are over-edited for us RealityTV junkies. Bring back LostonNBC (which was shortened due mainly to 9/11) and show us outtakes from all the shows. Go Brennan!

Right on! I can't wait for that one.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie

reality channel

There is one that is launching on April 1st and it called reality central. Tat is the one Blake is involved in. There is some big media company from Europe that is going to be on Dish network and is trying to pass themselves off as this channel by calling themselvces reality network. it is all shows like Cops and trauma. Not the good shows. In order for reality central to win the war people have to call the cable or satleiite company and majke sure they know they want reality central

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12