+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freshman Diaries

FORT Newbie

Freshman Diaries

I just saw this preview on Showtime for a reality show about college freshman. I guess they gave some freshman students cameras to record everything that happens to them. Doesn't that sound cool?

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone use this thing. This show was pretty awesome because it was uncensored. I liked it a lot.

FORT Newbie

New reality showtime show!

Hey, have any of you seen that new show Freshman Diaries on showtime? It rox!! freshman at the university of texas do the actual filming, strengthening the "reality" aspect. The characters so far are totally cool... any fans??

Hook 'em Horns!
    I haven't watched the show (because I don't have ShowTime), but I happen to attend the University of Texas at Austin. Nobody at UT even knew that they were filming a reality show here till like 2 weeks ago, just before the debut. My psychology professor says the show is crap and doesn't reflect the University. All I can say is that the freshmen they put on the show does not truly represent the University's diversity. Texas is a really diverse place but they overdid/underdid some things for the show.

My boyfriend's RA happens to be Claire from the show though. Kinda cool, huh?
    Last Comic Standing's Dat Phan
    American Juniors's Lucy Hale & Morgan Burke
    Cupid's Paul (but I don't want Lisa to marry him)

FORT Newbie
    yeah, reality shows aren't a true reflection of reality, but it seemed like they did try to make UTA look like an etremely diverse place... casey's your RA? that's cool, she seems very sweet.

FORT Newbie
    oops, you said claire not casey...i don't remember which one claire is...i've only seen the first episode.

FORT Newbie
    ok i just saw a preview for the third episode, and that kid kyle gets really outta hand...like practically date-raping some poor girl. disgusting.

FORT Newbie
    are you guys still watching? i think it gets better every week! i can't wait to see if josh really ends up leaving the school to live with his pregnant girlfriend. i'm sure neil and luis are going to break up soon....they both annoy me anyway. there is a cool preview for the next show on sho.com/freshman1

FORT Newbie
    i've been watching and it is really good! after the last episode it looks like josh is definitely moving out...pretty crazy! can't wait to see what happens this week.

FORT Newbie
    i know...i don't think josh should have gone to UT in the first place. how did he expect to be a part of his childs life being so far away? i guess they will continue filming him back in cleveland!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast