+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Philadelphia: East Avenue 10/26/02

Sleeping with George W

Philadelphia: East Avenue 10/26/02

Well, I do think Franks room was very Un-Frank, but I really didn't like it. I was suprised the girls liked it as much as they did, especially since they don't like purple.

Hildi???? Get your face off my freakin' wall! Uhg... I couldn't imagine anyone liking that. I notice they chose not to show that on the website.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    I liked Frank's room before, he should've left the walls alone and focused more on furniture. I think the girls were being nice at the reveal, it seemed a bit phoney to me.

Hildi still sucks, I didn't like anything in that room. The mural was just ridiculous, I'd have turned it into a dartboard. I swear she just does things to piss everyone off.

The mural was just ridiculous, I'd have turned it into a dartboard.
    I thought the exact same thing
    How utterly tacky!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ugh, just how vain abd self-obsessed do you have to be to put a picture of your mug on someone elses wall?

That was quite ridiculous.

The before and after shot actually gives the design more credit than it deserves, the yellow on the walls was far more vivid than the picture shows.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't like Franks room at all.

I agree with JR, leave the walls alone, either that or do a paint effect on them (strange that I would suggest this as I have a loathing for paint effects in general).
    Their furniture was sparse and cheap looking, he should have dressed it up more.
    The art work is ridiculous, and the shelving is unattractive and generally pretty useless as a storage solution.

I never know where the money has gone in Frank's rooms.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sleeping with George W
    It was a sin for Frank to paint over a very lovely color that the girls obviously liked a lot. I mean, if you don't have to spend money on paint, that opens up a whole world of options for furnishing, window treatment and artwork improvements!

When he made the comment that the red bleeding through made it "look like" a faux finish, I was wondering, hmmmmm, does that mean it's "faux faux?"

Originally posted by fluff
    Ugh, just how vain a\nbd self-obsessed do you have to be to put a picture of your mug on someone elses wall?

That was quite ridiculous.
    ...and it was HILDE'S mug at that! Now, Fluff, if it had been Will Kemp's mug on your wall...

I SO hate the pics that TLC put up of Hildi's room for this!!! They are showing the GOOD side of it, which if you didn't see the show, honestly it's a decent room, nice and bright....then you see it and get to "IT". That was was butt friggin ugly, what in the living heck??? Everything else in the room was cute and sunny and retro and then you have THAT....goodness knows maybe they could find some red or orange paint or something to cover the entire thing and have it compliment the rest of the room, heck that probably happened the next day if they are smart.

Frank....oh dear Frank what is up with you this season?? Nothing in that room matched to me, the purple was horrid (and I love that color purple, but the paint effect showing the red thru ruined it), the ceiling was horrid, the art was horrid, the sofas were horrid, just total YUKK. I can't believe I want this, but someone send dear ol Frank back into country mode real quick!!

+ Reply to Thread