+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who is the most liked male realityTV contestant ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Random Terrain
    I like that big fat disgusting guy on the latest Survivor with his man tackle hanging out. He's cool. I think his name is Rupert, but one person wrote "Rubert" when she tried to vote him out. I think someone has dyslexia.
    Well, that's an interesting way to express your liking for someone - calling them fat and disgusting. I believe it was Trish that wrote "RuBert" and she seemed like a bright person, her game strategy notwithstanding. She just never saw his name written down and assumed (and misheard) it as a B and not a P. Dyslexia would be if she wrote "Truber" or something.

I'd go with the obvious ones from this year: Clay, Ruben, Rupert, Adam. I couldn't begin to guess on past years' people, they all blur together after a while.

My personal faves include:
    Beau from Paradise Hotel
    Colby from Survivor2
    Ruben from AI
    Justin from BB4
    Eddie from BB1
    Adam from Average Joe

I have a feeling Clay is one of the most liked contestants ever but I can't really see why
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Andrew Savage Of Survivor Pearl islands!!!

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    My top picks (in this order): Clay Aiken
    Ruben Studdard
    Matt Kennedy Gould

FORT Newbie

my favorites

Long Time Lurker,decided to finally get posting!! My favorite male reality show personality would have to be a 5 way tie between:

Kyan Douglas
    Thom Filicia
    Carson Kressley
    Jai Rodriguez
    Ted Allen

I also like: Clay Aiken, Ryan Sutter, Colby Donaldson, Rob Cesternino, Simon Cowell, Matt Kennedy Gould, Simon [Real World: Paris], Jonny Fairplay, Ruben, Winners of the first AR, David and Hardy [BB Contestants], Phil [Host of AR], Jeff Probst, Ryan Seacrest.

Quote Originally Posted by VkraMGM
    Long Time Lurker,decided to finally get posting!! My favorite male reality show personality would have to be a 5 way tie between:

Kyan Douglas
    Thom Filicia
    Carson Kressley
    Jai Rodriguez
    Ted Allen

I also like: Clay Aiken, Ryan Sutter, Colby Donaldson, Rob Cesternino, Simon Cowell, Matt Kennedy Gould, Simon [Real World: Paris], Jonny Fairplay, Ruben, Winners of the first AR, David and Hardy [BB Contestants], Phil [Host of AR], Jeff Probst, Ryan Seacrest.
    You're kidding about JFP, right? RIGHT?

Oh well, welcome to the FORT anyway!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Recent ones:
    Dennis L from Average Joe
    Adam from Average Joe
    Jamie from Bachelorette (I can't believe I haven't seen his name yet! Did I miss a post?)
    Rupert from S7

Older ones who did well by their "fame":
    Kevin Powell from RW 1
    Sean from RW Boston

FORT Fogey
    I believe that it would be Rupert and Ryan O from Survivor 7, Colby from Survivor 2, Ethan from Survivor 3, Paschal from Survivor 4, Ken from Survivor 5, Dave from Survivor 6, Rudy from Survivor 1, Clay and Josh Gracin from American Idol 2, Jon and Al from TAR 4...those are the shows I watch, I really can't speak for the ones I don't.

My personal picks are Dave, Ryan O, Jon and Al, Paschal, Silas(Survivor 3), Ken, Josh, Clay, Ruben(AI2), Gervase(Survivor 1), Colby. Those are my most liked male reality TV contestants.

1. Rupert from Survivor 7
    2. Mike from the Family

Honorable mention goes to Angel from Murder in Small Town X. He didn't impress upon me what kind of guy he was until he went into the tower to his death to help others.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

u rock i rock lets kiss! ClayAiken#1Fan's Avatar
    It would have to be Clay Aiken from AI2. People cry when they meet him. I mean come on. Would any of you guys cry if you met Rupert From Survivor?
    At least I hope you wouldn't
    I lOvE clay aiken

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast