+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vern Yip

Vern was my favorite designer on TS. He was one of the few that transformed a room and didn't make feel sorry for the owners. In fact, I still want to decorate my son's room with his trains, planes and automobiles design! I'm not surprised he's going to be the designer in another show.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Thanks for posting that info, guys. I just realized after reading this thread that there has been a direct correlation between my decline in watching TS and Vern's disappearance. He was my favorite designer, I just lost all interest without him there.

I think it's great that he's getting his own show. Of all the designers, I think he's one of the only ones who could carry a series all by himself. And what a cute title, "Design Intervention". I hope they keep it that way.

Woohoo, yay for Vern!

Vern was my main reason for watching Trading Spaces. I wish him continued success.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Just want to give a Vern Alert . Next week they will air a new trading spaces "family" in the usual trading spaces on sat night. It's supposedly a new Vern show. Whether it's new - new , or something they've had in the can for awhile I don't know. No matter - I'd even watch that other stupid host for some new Vern

There's a new host? Wow, shows how much I watch anymore....but if Vern is going to be on, I'll definitely tune in!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

No.. waywyrd, there's a different host for Trading Spaces: Family. Joe somethingorother.

I think both shows that air this Saturday are supposed to be Vern shows that have been in the bank. His new show must start airing soon.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I can't wait to see these Vern shows, I'm actually looking forward to TS for the first time in months.

Vern Yip tribute coming up - What's the deal??

Don't get me wrong, I L-O-V-E Vern, but why would TLC do a tribute to someone who is no longer part of the current Trading Spaces roster??????

Never mind... Found my answer here:
    Vern Yip

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I may be hallucinating , but I think there was a brand new Vern show on yesterday afternoon that would have been shown last Saturday. Someone put me out of my misery. Vern had short short hair ,and of course did a lovely room.

eny,
    I tried to find an answer. It looks like Vern was not on last Saturday's new episode. However, I found several hopeful things. He's still listed as a designer on the official TLC Trading Spaces website. In addition, his own website, talks about both his upcoming NBC show and Trading Spaces in the present tense. It sounds like the NBC show is supposed to finally debut this summer. I miss Vern.

www.vernyip.com
    Last edited by Mariner; 01-22-2005 at 01:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast