+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dance Fever

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Poetic Justice, I almost forgot! (Sometimes I just watch the rerun and miss the original showing). Thanks!

Damn, it wasn't the dance-off, but it was still a great show.

Did you notice how they always have one "joke" dancer every episode?

I like Carmen Electra, but her comments are mostly pointless. I dig Jamie a lot, (besides his "couples" judging), and Hammer is still cool, hope he's making some money on this show! lol

Quote Originally Posted by poeticjustice
    Damn, it wasn't the dance-off, but it was still a great show.

***I thought it was supposed to be the dance off too.
    Did you notice how they always have one "joke" dancer every episode?

"I like Carmen Electra, but her comments are mostly pointless. I dig Jamie a lot, (besides his "couples" judging), and Hammer is still cool, hope he's making some money on this show! lol
    I think that Jamie and Hammer try to give good, sound advise.
    Does Carmen understand her role in judging the fashion/costumes? 90% she doesn't even mention it.
    Carmen - big eyes 10points
    judging 1 1.5 points

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    More product placements in this show!! What is up with them? After seeing all the ads in The Restaraunt they have to start doing them in this show too. I found the product placements to be very distracting.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

What is your opinion about the winners?

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I don't think Live In Color should have won even though I liked them. I think The Southern Belles should have won.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I was happy that Live in Color won, but I thought the two tappers, I don't remember their names, but they were the twins, should have won. I thought Jared, the tapper, was supposed to be in the Wild Card round, where was he? I was looking forward to watching him.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

I enjoyed Micheal Cook the most and I hope that he makes it somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123