+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hilda Santo-Tomas

Hilda Santo-Tomas

From the official site

Hilda Santo-Tomas says her love of design started when she was a child. As a professional designer, she brought classic creativity to her work and eventually opened a workroom where she could create original designs. Don't let the designer duds she dons on Trading Spaces fool you Hilda isn't afraid of power tools, and her fearless designs prove it. Originally from Raleigh, N.C., Hilda is now based in Atlanta.

Hilde gets dangerous

The homeowners hated this room and I can see why.
    The blah colour aside, the ho's have small children and Hilde has left a bare concrete floor and coffee tables with sharp corners at toddlers eye level.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hilde gets stylish

This room was a departure for Hilde in that she designed something that she knew the ho's would like. That is never usually a considerationnfor Hilde, technically, why should it be? ,the ho's know they are taking a risk. Hilde has often designed rooms that are dangerous to children of totally impractical for he ho's so for her to design a room she knows the ho's will like was a very pleasant surprise.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hilde seems to be less...well, Hilde on Trading Spaces Family. She's good with the kids which I didnt expect. She must get paid extra to crap-up a room since when she's not being outrageous, her designs are impressive, otherwise, she's the anti-Vern.

I have to agree with you there.
    I have been very surprised in how well she's interacted with the children.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Her regular rooms have seemed less Hilde lately , as in they are liveable -and the HO's like them.

I need an avatar. Can anyone hook me up with a Hilde? lol I just think that would fit my personality.

I set you up with the one from the top of the thread I.V.

I like to think if it as Hilde, smiling sweetly before she glues Rice Krispies to your walls.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I set you up with the one from the top of the thread I.V.

I like to think if it as Hilde, smiling sweetly before she glues Rice Krispies to your walls.
    LOL!! excellent...or as Id picture Hilde saying it "egggselllent...."

ok I just watched the marathon on Xmas day here and now have seen the show for the first time, Hildy does not impress me. Seems she just uses the rooms to see what outrageous idea she can come up with. Am I wrong here? Granted I only saw her on maybe 4 shows.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast