+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hilda Santo-Tomas

All those paint cans were terrible...I'd always be afraid of one falling on my head!

I don't know where she comes up with this crap...

On the show last night, Hildy got real pouty when the two girls overruled her dumbass ideal about using plastic corrugation for the walls and painted them instead, She even made mention at the reveal that it wasn't her design, it was the girls. If she got her head out of her behind and designed sensibly instead of doing every stupid idea she can pull out of the two cells that make up her brain, she wouldn't have the rep she does with the contestants. IE: being "hildisized"
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ahh, but Ilikai, did you see how she promised that we WILL see it again in the future? Lucky us.

What she has stated is that she tries to give homeowner's ideas as to new things they can 'try'... yeah... if trying equals shelling out $5K to fix your mistake!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    On the show last night, Hildy got real pouty when the two girls overruled her dumbass ideal about using plastic corrugation for the walls and painted them instead, She even made mention at the reveal that it wasn't her design, it was the girls. If she got her head out of her behind and designed sensibly instead of doing every stupid idea she can pull out of the two cells that make up her brain, she wouldn't have the rep she does with the contestants. IE: being "hildisized"

I saw that show ... it was one of the most groan-inducing shows i have seen. i couldn't believe how stupid and petty she was when she was over ruled.

"That's not the way "I" wanted the room".

Sheesh.

I think the week before she made a beach house cabana ... and put (wait for it).... SAND all over the floor. One of the Homeowners said, "You are putting DIRT on the floor." Hilde said .. "No, its SAND.". LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    I think the week before she made a beach house cabana ... and put (wait for it).... SAND all over the floor. One of the Homeowners said, "You are putting DIRT on the floor." Hilde said .. "No, its SAND.". LOL
    I saw that and groaned out loud in my home, lol!

I have felt sorry for SOOOOOO many of her homeowners -- especially the ones who Hilde took their just-spent-$3000-to-reupholster-the-way-they-wanted-it black leather couch set from another room and butchered it to look like it cost $30 -- but the sand thing ranked right up there with that.

What is WRONG with that woman?! Funny, when they did the TS show where they filmed the designers in their own homes, I don't recall seeing any sand on HER floors! Nor any paint cans on her ceiling, or any of her other brain-damaged ideas. :rolleyes :phhht
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Funny, when they did the TS show where they filmed the designers in their own homes, I don't recall seeing any sand on HER floors! Nor any paint cans on her ceiling, or any of her other brain-damaged ideas. :rolleyes :phhht
    Did she have hay on any of her walls? Don't forget that insanity, especially considering the family had small children.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Or moss. She put moss all over the walls one time, only to find out that the homeowner was allergic to it..or something like that.
    I got the feeling that they lied though, cuz the whole thing was ridiculous.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Actually, I think the moss was Gen.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oops.. you're right.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast