+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tough Enough III

Tough Enough III

It just started last Thursday (10/17). Did anyone watch? For anyone who's considering it, I'm not actually into wrestling, but I like this show. It's pretty neat seeing how they all learn the different tricks in the ring...not to mention all the drama that the contestants go through! There was alread some drama in the 1st episode when Wendall faked sick...or something like it. He was the first to be cut...big surprise there.

Unfortunately, I don't get MTV any more. But, even if I did, I'm not really into wrestling, although I'll admit to having seen at least one episode of Tough Enough.

I totally missed it until yesterday when I caught the casting special....is that all that's been on so far?? I hope so!! This one looks like it'll be a really good season!!! My early favorite, and I missed his name completely, is the surfer looking dude with the muscular body and blonde wavy hair....he just has "the look" and it appeared that he was picking up the ring stuff really quickly. I'm loving the fact that the trainers are being hard as hell this time around....Al Snow was ROCKING on the casting show!! The harder they are on everyone, the more I like the show...guess it's sort of the Simon Cowell thing that I love to watch them be near humiliated.

+ Reply to Thread