+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mtv Fear

eny
    FORT Fogey

Mtv Fear

This is a scary show. I have watched a couple of episodes. Tonights was on the USS Hornet, a haunted aircraft carrier.
    They had thermal imaging cameras set up showing images in the "safe Room". The contestants have to complete a series of dares to win $5,000
    The dares are things like sitting in the room (in the dark) where the ghosts where active.The girl in the room had clear images above her on the thermal imaging screen and then her mouth started bleeding . The ghost was supposedly someone who had been beaten up. Very creepy stuff. Anyone else watch?

Are they having new episodes? Or are these repeats? I didn't realize it had started back up. What time?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm in Canada , so these might be old. It was on last night at 10pm.YTV . Scary stuff though.Do you know how many eps there were? I'm not sure how far thru the series they are if its old. This is about the fourth show I've seen.

I don't know. I know there must be like 2 seasons.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I went onto the MTV site and they are supposedly airing new episodes now on MTV. I found the one I was watching and it was from season one.Creepy 5 thou isn't enough, no way.

+ Reply to Thread