+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: While You Were Out

I was wondering if that's why they hired him - he can build shit.

FORT Newbie
    ahhh! I LOVED Teresa

I had no internet access when the first ep with the new host aired and I was going crazy trying to figure out why Teresa was gone. And then I found out she left. That's such a tragedy :'(

The new host is growing on me, but Teresa is still way better, she'd always crack me up. I wish they would've done something else, like maybe alternating hosts from ep to ep. The main reason Teresa left was because of the traveling.

And do you guys know what the new host is most known for? He was one of the guys from 2gether -- the fake boy band MTV made up! My god, what's TLC thinking? He played the heart throb Jerry (I think). I just had to laugh at that...

Teresa... come baaaaaaaaaack

I saw her on Enews live the other day (I think that's hat the show is called).
    She was on with Patrick and the God-awful Juliana was nowhere in sight, so that was a bonus.
    "That's Numberwang!"

OH MY GOD, it is him! Hahaha! I remember that show. Oh that's too funny.

I saw her on E!News too. They had her hair all done kind of like Juliana's and she had makeup on. It was very strange.

I don't think I like the new host. I was in denial when I saw him and no Teresa. I was like maybe he's her brother and he's just hosting for this one show. He was being too pessimistic, even for a host. I guess it is good that he brings carpentry skills, but isn't that what Andrew is for? And Leslie can do some of that stuff too, although they constantly sentence her to the sewing room. Leslie is my favorite on the show now that Teresa is gone.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I freaked when I saw her gone . I had to read the story myself at her website before I convinced myself it might be ok. As long as Anna doesn't come back ( fingernails on chalkboard girl)

Oh good Lord eny, Anna coming back would be the thing that stopped me watching this show.

If Anna and Chayse were on a show together again it would tip me over the edge of my tolerance threshold.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

New Host on WYWO???

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/wywo/bio/bio_10.html

What happened to Teresa? Did she get fired, or did she quit? This guy was the host on the episode with the nuclear physicist guy.

Theresa was the best, and anybody replacing her would have one heckuva time matching her wit and appeal. That being said, I'm not hating the new guy. He's 110% better than Anna ever was, and I still have Leslie and Andrew to laugh with.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Teresa did have a "goodbye" on her website www.teresastrasser.com. It has now disappeared . I think maybe the backlash was bigger than she or TLC realized. The while you were out pages are back up , with no mention of the fact she left. I would not at all be suprised to see her come back for some shows .

+ Reply to Thread