+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: While You Were Out

I love Evan Farmer!! Andrew Dan Jumbo is great too. My fave designer is . . . hmmm, I don't think I have one.

Check out the Evan and Andrew fanlistings.

http://evan.capriciouskarma.com
    http://charming.capriciouskarma.com

I like John Bruce too.
    I find his designs the most inventive and generally the most liveable.
    I'm not too keen on Mark Montano (sp) some of his work is too OTT for me and too over-designed.
    I think the same of Chayse, she designed a room that I rather liked once, with chocolate brown walls, but then painted red diamonds on the brown, that was a step too far for me personally.
    I prefer something a little more understated.
    If that were my room I'd paint out the walls in chocolate brown.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    There is going to be some kind of TS and While You were out crossover this Friday. It looks fun. Faberlicious and yummy Jason will be the carpenters . What a week to hang out in carpentry world

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    There is going to be some kind of TS and While You were out crossover this Friday. It looks fun. Faberlicious and yummy Jason will be the carpenters . What a week to hang out in carpentry world
    I saw that! I can't wait. It looks like it will be loads of fun.

FORT Fogey
    I love Evan. He seems to lighten the mood for the rest of the cast which makes the show fun to watch. For example, Chayse always seemed so serious and I always felt the designers had it in for Andrew. It just seemed like a stressful environment.

Andrew is less uptight and so are the designers. Chayse actually smiles now and I think I heard her laugh a time or two!

Evan has charmed everyone and can release the tension with humor. Plus, he's adorable to look at!

I like Teresa but not for this show. She's too intellectual and doesn't give off the emotion and warmth it requires. She has tremendous talent but belongs in a different venue...I could see her writing for the John Stewart show.

Andrew is IT, when I comes to the "Hot and Sexy Carpenter" category!

+ Reply to Thread