+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: While You Were Out

Thanks BfloChick48 for the info.

I'm glad that this show has good fans. I hope that it sticks around for a long time.

Pixelated
    You guys have to be sure to catch the next episode! They are doing a trailer and the hubby finds out because *DOH* the secret shooter is shown on TV!

Hmmm.......hubby and I were talking about missing Leslie and I said (because I am mean sometimes) that HER hubby probably got pissed about the way she flirts with Andrew and told her to stay home more often! LOL, ok, seriously.....you are probably right, she probably got tired of being away from hubby. So what about Andrew? I think that he only really works well with Leslie....he is a tad temperimental, huh?

FORT Fogey
    I saw an episode with the 3 designers they have and they ALL did eye-rolls when referring to carpentry work not getting done on time. Since the blond guy is fairly new, I interpreted their jabs as being directed to Andrew. Anyone know if this is true....could it be a big enough problem that Andrew isn't asked back? And maybe that is why Leslie isn't on as often (she and Andrew seemed very tight).

I never used to like WYWO when Teresa was the host - there something about her that just grated on my nerves. I love the show now that Evan is the host. There is something about him.

I am sad they are using Jason more often these days. While he is great to look at at as soon as he opens his mouth the whole illusion is shot. Maybe if they just showed himowkring up a good swet in carpentry world but not speaking I would like him better.

Marc makes me laugh he is so funny when he gets all worked up.

I think the fact this show will go anywhere for a make over also makes it more enjoyable than TS. Would TS ever do a mobile home??? I think not it would be "below" them.
    If you make a cow laugh does milk come out of its nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    I saw an episode with the 3 designers they have and they ALL did eye-rolls when referring to carpentry work not getting done on time. Since the blond guy is fairly new, I interpreted their jabs as being directed to Andrew. Anyone know if this is true....could it be a big enough problem that Andrew isn't asked back? And maybe that is why Leslie isn't on as often (she and Andrew seemed very tight).
    Andrew may go down to the wire on some projects, but he usually ends up getting most stuff done. Occassionally you will hear them say they had to omit a project. Part of it could be the designer being overly ambitious for the room. I cant see them getting rid of Andrew, his work is high quality and as much as I like Jason, the show wouldn't be the same with him as the main carpenter and no Andrew. I think Leslie is just taking some time off to be with her hubby, that's why she's not on as much this year and Ali's been filling in for her.

Re:

I absolutely adore Evan. After Theresa left, I didn't watch the show as much, because it didn't seem the same, but I started watching again, and I love it. Evan, Leslie, and Andrew make the whole show. I don't like those two new carpenters, Ally & Jason, (I think those are their names.) AT ALL. There seem so over-confident.

I read somewhere that Teresa was offered her own television show in the mornings somewhere. If the article was true it was just too good of a deal to pass up.

I also agree that Evan is better for the show in several ways. He can be doing alot of the carpentry work that Teresa wasn't able to do, and let's face it, his looks aren't exactly hard on the eyes either !! I still believe Andrew holds the "carpenter hunk" award, well right along with Ty (sp). Either way, I think the show just keeps on getting better and better!

FORT Fogey
    I still don't like Evan... Teresa was soooo much better, and she was funnier as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Belvasgirl
    I read somewhere that Teresa was offered her own television show in the mornings somewhere. If the article was true it was just too good of a deal to pass up.

I also agree that Evan is better for the show in several ways. He can be doing alot of the carpentry work that Teresa wasn't able to do, and let's face it, his looks aren't exactly hard on the eyes either !! I still believe Andrew holds the "carpenter hunk" award, well right along with Ty (sp). Either way, I think the show just keeps on getting better and better!
    Last I heard Teresa is working on tv in New York on one of their morning shows. There's been lots of debate among WYWO fans about Teresa vs. Evan as host (Evan for me), but anyone remember Anna Bocci?? She was on for only a few early episodes. She was awful..had they kept her the show probably wouldnt have lasted too long IMO.

FORT Newbie
    She was awful, i agree...and yes i'm for Evan too.

+ Reply to Thread