+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: While You Were Out

Pixelated
    Well Evan was better in last nights episode, his hair actually looked washed.

And I must admit, that he does grow on you because I realized that he actually does alot of work on the show and that could be the reason Teresa was replaced. The carpenters/actors needed another helper and the designers were tired of Teresa messing things up. Just a thought.

BTW, both Ali and that new blonde bimbohunk were on last night........I was just sickened. Where were Andrew and Leslie? Anyone know why neither one is on the show much anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by ssigirl
    I never really watch this show that much anymore (I only started watching it cuz my cousin was on it), but I was surprised when I turned it on one day and Jerry from 2Gether was hosting! Evan's a good host but I kinda liked Teresa better.
    Welcome ssigirl! Just curious, which episode was your cousin on?
    "Someone forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning" from "Psych"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BfloChick48
    Welcome ssigirl! Just curious, which episode was your cousin on?
    Thanks! It was a while ago, she was on the Survivor Garden episode(I think that's what it was called). Too bad she moved like a month later

Pixelated
    Hey, I loved that one! I thought both girls were just adorable.

I wonder what happened to that designer? You notice they never do yards anymore?

Yeah, I kinda miss Peter and Mayita..the garden designers from season 1. I dont know why they didn't bring them back because they have done outdoor spaces this season....Chayse and John both did one.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelissa
    BTW, both Ali and that new blonde bimbohunk were on last night........I was just sickened. Where were Andrew and Leslie? Anyone know why neither one is on the show much anymore?
    I know they are doing more shows each season now and Leslie said she didn't want to be traveling as much so she could have more time at home with her husband.

It's nice to see the episodes with Leslie but, I also like that other girl with the dark hair. I forgot her name.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ali Barone , who must get teased mercilessly as that's the same name of of one of Raymonds kids on Everybody loves Raymond.

That's it Eny. What ever happened to a blonde girl who was on once or twice? She was the one who teased John Bruce that they didn't have enough fabric for a sofa when they did.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    That's it Eny. What ever happened to a blonde girl who was on once or twice? She was the one who teased John Bruce that they didn't have enough fabric for a sofa when they did.
    You mean Adrienne Haitz? She was only on for a few eps to fill in for Leslie. Not sure why she didn't stick around, but I like Ali as a fill-in better. There was an episode very early on (possibly the very first one taped) with Stephen as designer and Anna as host with 2 completley different carpenters, I think their names were Troy and Jackie? They were so dull, good thing they found Andrew and Leslie..and Jason and Ali for that matter!

+ Reply to Thread