+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: While You Were Out

ok, now they are showing Andrew being on TS for at least one show. My feeling is that he went there to get away from Chayse and thats why he isn't on WYWO now and Jason is. There seems to be a bit of animosity tween Andrew and Chayse... one being that she seems to try and get too much stuff done in less than two days. Andrew spends a lot of time building and Leslie spends the whole time sewing. That and almost all the shows so far, Chayse uses earth tones it seems. At least the recent shows its the same colors.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Actually, I think it's a TLC thing, and they're trying to use Andrew to create interest in TS. Which I didn't watch. Doh. Oh well. I did see he was wearing his army shirt, however. It'd look better if he weren't wearing it though.

Originally posted by duckgirl
    Actually, I think it's a TLC thing, and they're trying to use Andrew to create interest in TS. Which I didn't watch. Doh. Oh well. I did see he was wearing his army shirt, however. It'd look better if he weren't wearing it though.
    I watched it and it was an ok show. The main problem I had was that Hildi kept calling Andrew, Jambo. He even made a sign that said "My name is Andrew", but she continued to call him Jambo. He did a great job on the show I thought, but he ran a little behind there as well. I have always thought that Andrew and Chayse had some kind of underlying anxiety when the other walks into the room. She really does order for there to be to many things to be done, or changes designs at the last minute. If I was in Andrews position I think I would feel the same way. Poor guy!

reality tv junkie

Chayse rocks

undefined[QUOTE=fluff]I have watched the show a few times and agree that Teresa is a far better producer than Anna.
    They do too may gardens on this show for my liking though.

I particularly dislike the designer Chayse Dakota.
    I don't think she's done one single room I actually like.
    The little guy, John Bruce isn't much better.[/QU

i totally love chayse, she is beautiful as well as extremely talented. :phhht !!! go to her web page and check her stuff, maybe youll change your mind about her!!!

John Bruce is my favorite but, I don't watch the show every week. I should catch the re-runs.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkajogirl
    i totally love chayse, she is beautiful as well as extremely talented. :phhht !!! go to her web page and check her stuff, maybe youll change your mind about her!!!

I agree. I have ALWAYS enjoyed Chayse and especially when she's working with Andrew. She's always funny to watch, and regards to the Andrew & her thing about giving him a hardtime/too much to do...I bet they are just having difficulties with their relationship and working together at the same time. As if she knows he can do more and since they're an "item" she feels she can ask that of him. Although it's never been confirmed, imo I think they're at 'item'.

Anyway...I give props to Chayse. I like her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I also like that new female "carpenter/seemstress,etc". I don't know her name but, she seems nice and works will with the others.

FORT Newbie
    Hi to everyone, just a newbee wondering I watch this show off and on and wonder what happen to teresa.I watched last night and the only one I knew was Lesley Segrete thanks Billca

Does anyone know for sure that Andrew and Chayse are an item? I have never heard anything about them being "together anywhere else but in this thread.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by billca
    Hi to everyone, just a newbee wondering I watch this show off and on and wonder what happen to teresa.I watched last night and the only one I knew was Lesley Segrete thanks Billca
    She covers some on location local news (human interest or fun things) on Fox's morning news called Good Day New York. I don't know what else she does. She seems to be doing well and they all seem to like her.

+ Reply to Thread