+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: While You Were Out

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I was just curious, don't know if this has been said before. But is Andrew going out with one of the designers? I think it is Chase I heard, but not sure, could anyone clear this up for me? Thanks
    In an episode I watched recently, Evan asked Chase and Andrew if it was their first fight as a couple. I was trying to figure out if he was serious or not. His wit is just not as pronounced as Teresa's, I guess, and paired with the monotone voice, it's hard to tell a joke from a regular comment.

If they are going out, Chase must wear the pants in the relationship, as on the job she does the demanding and he the abiding (most of the time). Besides, Andrew only wears shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    They just showed the "Ilikai" show today. They did the police station.
    Evan was there, Andrew was not , but Rick was. He's an equal on the hottie scale IMHO.
    Eny, I just watched the show friday night and that was the one that I saw them set up in the downtown neighborhood. The last three shows were filmed in the St. Louis area though, in my "backyard". Funny to hear them talk about areas I know.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I am addicted to this show. I really like Evan better than Theresa. I also love the way Andrew blows Chayse off all the time. It makes me giggle.

Also, Leslie is so amazingly talented. Is there anything that woman can't do????

I'm currently watching an episode of WYWO where they have commentary from the designers and the homeowners after the project. The room is one of John's but Chayse and Mark are there too.

The longer I watch and am forced to listen to her arrogant drivel, the more I am itching to bitch slap Chayse. URRRRRRRRRRGH!

FORT Newbie
    [/FONT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]

I really enjoy While You Were Out and I really like Chayse Dakota. I think she's a talented designer and a beautiful women.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterVampire
    [/FONT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]

I really enjoy While You Were Out and I really like Chayse Dakota. I think she's a talented designer and a beautiful women.
    I agree that she is talented and beautiful, I just don't like the way she treats the homeowners or the carpenters. She designs these really intricate and work intensive carpentry projects but she has no idea what it really takes to build them, then she gets mad at the carpenter. She also has no regard for the preferences of the homeowners. They can tell her that they hate a certain color, and you can be sure that color will dominate the room. I've seen interviews with her where she admits that she doesn't care what the homeowners think. She has her design and that's that.

Just saw the Lego Lady episode and wonder why she submitted an application to the show when it was so obvious that she didn't want her living room, much less any other room in her house, changed at all. People like that are stupid. And giving Chase cudos for the 3 piece table is crap. All I saw her do was sketch an idea, the carpenters did the real work laying out the template and cutting it out and making it work.
    I also do detect a bit of friction between her and Andrew, wonder if that has something to do with the way she tries to get all the carpentry stuff built in a rediculously fast time and the way she schedules stuff.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ilikai, I so agree with you on the table and carpentry issues. She gets all pissed because Andrew doesn't do things in the order she wants. Well, if he'd done the cabinet first, how many of the other projects wouldn't have gotten done? Do you change one project to save many, or sacrifice many so that one can get done?

The lego lady cracked me up. I loved the shot of her huddled in the garage with the booze. And didn't you just die for poor Leslie when she broke the bookcase???

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I want to see poor Chase get the flu one time....and see what happens when Mark pinch hits for her....

Wait I just had that dream last night...and I don't think I woke up happy.....

Chayse wants to be too much in control of the entire design...she has issues with Dissent....and Ilikai I agree if you don't want a room changed in your house apply for a guest spot on some other type of show.....less harm would be done if Emril comes to her house for example....

I caught just a little of the threesome reviewing (?) one of the shows. Does anyone know if Mark, I don't know his last name, first started as a clothing designer? I thought I saw something on him and his new designs some years back.

BTW, John Bruce's hair looked great! He always seems so nice and gets along with everyone.

+ Reply to Thread