+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anything for love 6/30

FORT Fogey

Anything for love 6/30

Just an announcement, that tonights show is a re-run, maybe it will air again next week and if so, I will be on my couch, pen and paper in hand ready to strip through the multiple, complex layers that make up the in depth show Anything For Love!

Check back again!
    In the mean time view all the other fantastic forums we have to offer here at the FORT! You might find a re-cap of a show you missed while viewing this one!

FORT Fogey
    That's pretty sad when they're resulting to commercials after two weeks. I wonder how much longer it will take until this show goes "on hiatus"

LG.
    really, I don't remember Kevin, Cameron and the Love Detector, as she was totally lying but still snowing him afterwards. I must have missed that one.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Ok, after viewing tape, it looks like we got one "new" episode last night and one repeat, as each hour of show is really 2 half an hour episode stuck together.

We'll be recapping, in case anyone is interested.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well, I finally watched a little of this show last night. Not going to be wasting my time, my braincells, or my TiVo hard drive space on this show. I'll just wait for FG's recap
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Last night's show was mediocre, which is not saying much seeing that this is another "Dreary" FOX production.

But anyway, I thought the couple that took the lie detector test should be candidates for the " CHEATERS" Hall of Fame. Why would dimwit and dimwit jr. go on TV and tell EVERYONE that they basically were *Booty Call* buddies? She cheated on HER husband and HE was cheating on HIS girlfriend.

Thennnnnnnnnnnn..when she gets caught lying on the polygraph about sleeping with someone else since THEY had been together, she whined and gets him to "believe" her ridiculous claim of..." I didnt do it...well... it was just once....or twice.....maybe..But I LOVE YOU!!"

Okay, Im sick to my stomach at this point and as I watched them walk off the stage into reality show oblivion, I can only hope that a Years pass to the nearest free clinic w/deluxe HIV screening was their parting gift lol

FORT Fogey
    Ok between Lurking Girl ( who actually watched the show and did the hard work ) and myself I think we covered the new material!

+ Reply to Thread