+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Temptation Island, Austrailia.. 6 months later

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair

Temptation Island, Austrailia.. 6 months later

Well, at the final bonfire, all the "happy" couples danced off together professing their love for each other for forever. Gawd, it made me sick.
    Piaf says about her boyfriends 'affair' with the penthouse girl.. "what can I say, men will be men".
    And Warren says to Alana, "you tried to break my heart 4 times but only succeeded 3, we will not be breaking up"

Anyway, on Tuesday they will be showing what life is like for the couples, 6 months later.

I am thinking Alana and Warren are splitsville, as well as Piaf and Clinton.
    I have faith in Liana and Kynan staying together and am at about 50/50 with Cassie and Nick.
    Anyone else watch??
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

Rox

Piaf: age 26, dancer
    Clinton: age 30, wine consultant
    Live in Sydney, Australia

Piaf feels that during the year and a half that she and cutie Clinton have been together, they have been pretty lucky. She is aware that Temptation Island will be a challenge, but one that she is willing to try. Clinton's biggest fear is that he will lose Piaf - especially after almost two weeks in tempting paradise.

Liana: age 23, financial planner
    Kynan: age 23, financial planner
    Live in Brisbane, Australia

Kynan believes in "no risk, no return" and swears he won't do anything to hurt girlfriend Liana. Liana thinks that being on the show will cement what they've got. Will this four-year relationship stand the test of temptation?

Cassie: age 21, model
    Nick: age 22, model
    Live in Melbourne, Australia

Nick feels Cassie is the best girl he's ever dated, but after two years together, he isn't 100 per cent certain that she's "the one". Cassie thinks that being on Temptation Island is a unique opportunity to test the strength of their relationship. They have never spent more than two days apart.

Alana: age 22, receptionist
    Warren: age 31, bar manager
    Live in Melbourne, Australia

After three years of being "Alana and Warren", Alana is looking forward to being apart and remembering what it's like to just hang out with herself. Warren feels "safe with Alana" and doesn't think "she's gonna cheat."
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

LG.
    wow, they get hot people on the Austalian version of this show. Cool news, Rox, but I have no idea how to view it in the US.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Nick was only 22?
    I thought he was about 35

I was a bit "Tempted out" after the UK version so I didn't watch the Aussie one.
    I might watch the six months later show though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

How come there's an Australian and a UK one, but there's been no sign of a US one yet?

LG.
    the US one is coming out later this summer, maybe July Mikey!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Rox
    I was surprised of Nicks age as well.

Yep, the 6 months later show (Tuesday evening) should be the most interesting of all (save the last bonfire show).

Rox
    Ok, so that was interesting.. but next week its

Temptation Island UNCUT. We get to see the behind the scenes stuff.. UNCUT.

tune in for some wicked stuff.

+ Reply to Thread