+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real World: Las Vegas

Real World: Las Vegas

I think that this season is gonna have some great fights and conflicts...always the best stuff to watch! :grin It premieres on Tuesday, September 17th, at 10 PM.

Check out the site: http://www.mtv.com/onair/realworld/season12/

I used to like Trishelle and Steven...but now, I don't. They're big scumbags!!! Steven knew that Frank liked Trishelle. If Steven had even respected Frank's feelings anbout Trishelle, he wouldn't have made out with her while leaning on Frank's lap...let alone make out with her at all! :nono Frank actually took it pretty well. I wouldn't have gotten quiet at any point in the confessional. I would have been yelling at his smug face forever! And then, Trishelle and Steven were all over each other AGAIN...right after Frank walked out! Some consideration or respect....please! Geeeez! And Steven doesn't regret his actions? Uhh...okay...you're a loser? How about that??? At the spa, he told Frank that he had nothing for Trishelle, and he told Frank to pursue her. Err, wait...did he just go back on what he said? Umm...not that cool...sorry, bud. I hope Frank really puts Steven in his place. I want Frank to yell at him again!!!!

*sigh* Well, I guess we'll just have to see how everything plays out next week!

some place really lame, but not as lame as reality tv shows.
    YAY....I'm addicted to this season of Real World. I never really cared for any of the real world shows. This is just funny stuff. Steven sleeps with Trishelle.....Elton sleeps with some skank in the tub and with that other roommate I think....I'm forgetting all their names. Well that's really not important is it. The important thing is all the bangage going on. Bang-age for all you unknowing kidos is "to bang" to "get it on" So continuing, I don't know if I should be happy about this really sexually active group of people...or a bit scared. Do they use protection? What kind of message is this sending out? Does this group of people reflect a growing attiude of people...by this I mean is morality kind of taking a nap with the fishes. Not that I'm a prude. But damn...so much bangage...one has to wonder.
    So far my favorite memories of Real World: Las Vegas are:

The Fork Throwing Incident:
    Steven started banging Trishelle which pissed off Brynn who apparantly had a boner for him. So Brynn went for the little kid with a crush additude and treated Steven like poop. And so what? So Steven rips in to her...and she rips in to him. And wooohooo...he calls her "slut" "whore" you know. I'm sorry I don't think she had any bangage yet. So to cut to the best part...she throws a fork at him...that hits his SHOULDER. And Steven being a little baby, wants to get her off the show.

The Steven-Trishelle Thing Breakup:
    So as their "relationship" went on, Steven started to notice what a freak Trishelle was and thought it would be best if they stopped sleeping together so that he could see other chicks..I guess. Which upset her...and made her all "cute" and for Steven, bang-able. This confused me. Every time he talked to her about breaking it off...she'd do this "innocent" "cute" act and they'd end up sleeping together...she's got mad skills. At this time I'd also like to go over her name...Trishelle? Why? Yuck. So when he finally did break it off...she turned into a bitch which leads me to my next favorite thing....

The Frank-Trishelle Thing:
    So ok Frank is a stupid sweet nice guy. Trishelle pretends to be a sweet nice girl. After her break up with Steven, oddly Trishelle latched herself to Frank. It was gross. They danced...she was obviously flirting and separating with Frank. This to me was just to piss Steven off. And stupid Frank in the confessionals didn't even think anything of the kind. Just some crap about if she wanted him then that was great. Idiot.

Mainly I hate Trishelle...just because she freaking pretends to be this girl that she isn't. She thinks she's not pretty, but wears hoe-clothing...if I was under the impression that I was ugly I'd wear clothes to cover up my ugliness...in short I'd go goth.

The other people on the show are just idiots or drama queens. But as of yet I haven't become as annoyed with them...as I presently am with the Trishelle....god that damn name.

I watched a couple of Real World:Las Vegas episodes when MTV had a marathon, and I have to say this is the skankiest show I've ever seen.

All these kids are jumping in bed with each other and with every other person that they meet. Also, some of them are having unprotected sex.

Trishelle looks kind of pretty, but she manipulates men with her innocent look. But man, she is the skankiest of them all.

Needless to say, I don't watch that trash anymore.

FORT Fanatic
    Is this the show in which one of the girls' moms completely dissed her on the phone - something about money to pay for a bed? I caught a few minutes of it and it looked like RW. If so, what a beeeyotch that mom was!

Umm...the last time I saw, one of the girl's mom's was bitching at her for some Restraining Order business. Apparantly back whereever this girl lives, she got into a fight with her neighbor and filed a restraining order...and the neighbor filed one against her. So yeah...that must have been it because I seem to recall her mother being a meanie-head on the phone.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    And what is up with Irulan and Alton? Ive missed a few episodes...and Arissa can be a pain.

hahahah I loved when Irulan and Alton were fighting, although it was a tad disturbing. Did they bang, and I missed the bangage? Arissa is a dramaqueen.

Magus

Real World: Las Vegas

Anyone catch the episode with Brynn go-go dancing at Rain? My god she's hot! Other than that I haven't watchwed any of this season. My fav all time season was the Boston one. I still think Genesis is the cutest lesbian I've ever seen, and she hooked up with a hottie wife too. They live in Orlando now. I'd love to see what she currently looks like.

She's on the Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Sexes. That's on Monday nights at 10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast