+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real World: Las Vegas

some place really lame, but not as lame as reality tv shows.
    I hate these damn Road Rules/Real World Battles...there's too much drama. If I got paid to go to one of these things...I'd be too happy to cause a fuss.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I swear that nobody this season has morals (besides Arissa). Where do they find these people?!? LOL

some place really lame, but not as lame as reality tv shows.
    I agree, CopperPenny, there's something really wrong with this cast. Not only are they stupid like most of the other casts of the past, they're also the most morally corrupt group. Arissa is the only one of the group that doesn't look around at the meat market clubs and want to bang every guy she sees. Everyone is far too boy and girl crazy for their own good. Everyone is getting some action. The only time Arissa got laid was when her BOYFRIEND (wow) came into town. I think we need to give Arissa the Not-A-Hoe Award. Congrats Arissa, you've accomplished something that few Real Worldians could even dream of. I only fear for her future of screwing it up...pardon the term.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I'd like to see a cast again like Seattle. I could relate more to a lot of them. They were "real" people, not like the trash on Las Vegas.

Brynn makes me sick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12