+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6-23 episodes

6-23 episodes

I missed last weeks episode, but did catch the two back to back episodes last night.

First I have to say that if my boyfriend/husband ever "tested" me by having some guy hit om me... I'd be pissed. I'd pass, but I'd be pissed

I felt bad for the one girl in episode 1 she says "He gets girls numbers, he stays out late, he works late, girls call the house asking who I am, I just have to know if he's faithful..."

Captain obvious has been smacking her upside the head, and she was clueless....

The other girl in episode two who let her BF chop up his bicycle... uhg... how could she?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    I couldn't believe any of these people.
    The woman packing up any trying to move in - uh, if he hasn't asked yet, he doesn't want you there.

The guy with the jumbotron - take away his mancard. I hope he was watching when she said that if she meets someone he's history.

The bike - god forbid he's interested in something other than her. Run my brother, run.

LG.
    well, he has to take up running now, doesn't he. His bike is toast.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Taking of the mancard
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread