+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Dating Experiment", ABC July 2 *Spoiler Info*

"The Dating Experiment", ABC July 2

THREE'S COMPANY WHEN TWO BEST FRIENDS COMPETE FOR THE AFFECTIONS OF ONE WOMAN, ON ABC'S "THE DATING EXPERIMENT," WEDNESDAY, JULY 2

"Episode 1002" - Friends as close as brothers, Geoff and Christian, professional soccer players from San Diego, compete for the affections of Tiana, a spirited mortgage banker from Chicago, on "The Dating Experiment," airing WEDNESDAY, JULY 2 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. Hector Elizondo narrates.

"The Dating Experiment" is based on the successful Japanese reality series "The Future Diary," originally produced and developed by the Tokyo Broadcasting Company. Each week complete strangers leave home for a secret destination and agree to live their lives controlled by the diary. Participants in the American version of the series were chosen from among more than 1,500 applicants at open casting calls across the country.

Vin Di Bona (executive producer, "America's Funniest Home Videos") is executive producer, along with Daniel Swartz. Kathy Wetherell ("Love Cruise," "Real World"), Terry Moore and Steve Paskay are co-executive producers of the American version of the series, from Greengrass Productions Inc. and Vin Di Bona Worldwide Entertainment in association with DS Entertainment.

LG.
    Geoff

Christian

Tiana

There is a THREESOME this week :
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Christian and Geoff are best friends, professional soccer players, who are competing for Tiana's affection.

Is anyone else watching this show with me?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I just turned it on. How is it going so far?
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

LG.
    they're making the guys compete with each other for time with Tiana, and Geoff keeps winning so Christian hasn't spent any "alone" time with her

Rather frustrating

LG.
    Christian finally gets a date with Tiana, though he didn't have to win any athletic contest to win the date.

They're jumping off a big rock wall into a lake. Tiana is enjoying spending time with both the guys.

They are both rather pretty men. Christian has really silly looking sunglasses.

I guess for me, the presence of the diary basically takes the spontaneity away and it just seems staged
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

LG.
    now they're all together, and the guys are asking her questions to see if there are any "deal-breakers" where they couldn't date a woman who did . . .

like dogs
    eat Mexican food
    I dunno what else . . .

Now they are asking questions and having a little 3some picnic

LG.
    the diary part is really odd, but it's different.

They're ganging up on Tiana now with their deal-breaker questions, and Geoff is making comments about her age (she's late 20s) about how she's looking to settle down, tick tick. Yeah, that's what women want to hear on a date, you moron.

(Paraphrased) " If a woman brings home a dog , then she is having issues with the relationship, because she gives more attention to the dog"

Ok, what kind of hellish logic is that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast