+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Dating Experiment", ABC July 2 *Spoiler Info*

LG.
    I have a dog. I'll never date again?

Geoff is coming off as quite a jerk. He made Tiana cry. I'm thinking Christian is looking great in comparison, but would she want to be with someone who has picked Geoff as his best friend? Maybe Christian is Geoff's surrogate dog.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Awwwww , the billboard was cute, pathetic artistically, but cute
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

LG.
    so, does Tiana have to pick between the two ever, or was it all just a happy threesome episode?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Im not sure, but they all have the charisma of the bad telemarketers
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

LG.
    yeah, not the most personality ever. The folks with all the personality were on Paradise Hotel tonight, having a kissing contest.

I think she digs Christian more than Geoff. He seems like a nicer guy anyway. But since when did people care about nice, huh.

I get more excitement from the people that give out food samples at Sams club

"Bad Sepia! Bad Sepia!"

LG.
    so, last week they were told they had their last meeting (there were only 2 people) and then both found out that they could go to meet the other person if they want to . . . and they both went, but were in suspense for a while as to whether the other was coming or not.

How is it going to end? How, dammit, how, there's still three people in this show.

LG.
    ah, Tiana had "the perfect kiss" with Christian.

And now he's supposed to leave. And Geoff shows up and looks like a beautiful angel.

" I dont know if its the clothes he's wearing or how the moon is hitting him, but he looks like a beautiful angel"

*okay..can I have my complimentary barf bag please?*

LG.
    *hands sepia a FORT barf bag*

Yup, she picked Christian. Good girl, as he's a nicer guy, better fit for her. Despite the fact that he's dorky, couldn't win a physical contest against Geoff, and got horribly sick on the boat.

Cool. And Geoff as decent about it, so no kicking sand in their faces at the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast