+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trading Spaces Family Premier - 07/06

Trading Spaces Family Premier - 07/06

From the official site:

Our TS: Family episodes premiere Sunday, July 6 at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

Oh, what a summer it will be not only do we plan to bring you TS premieres on Saturday nights, we're also going to spice up your Sundays with all-new family-style episodes. (They'll be like those popular family-style dinners ... but ... you know ... without the food.) Our designers will still be in charge of a team of happy homeowners in a redecorating duel. Only now the fearless families will include at least one teen or 'tween.
    We've got show specs for Trading Spaces: Family episodes coming soon. For now, meet our new cast members!
    "That's Numberwang!"

Are they going to be using the same designers?

Originally posted by lobeck
    Are they going to be using the same designers?
    Looks like they will be. The link takes you to the first five episode specs, and all of the TS designers are on the shows. Even *gag* Kia. There's a new designer on the show too, Christi Proctor.

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tr...e/episode.html

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well for the first family show they had the designer dream team of *snort* Hilde and Doug.

Hilde was really good with the kids, better than she is with the regular Ho's.The room was really Hilde , but not the worst I've seen.

Doug covered over yet another fireplace the Ho's didn't want touched, but this time the reaction wasn't as bad. It was an ok room.It was blue, and when Dougie does blue - it seems to mellow him into normalcy.

Pics not avail on the website yet.

Hottie Mchot ( Ducky name for Carter) was the carpenter and there's a new host for the family shows.
    We didn't see him a lot , he hasn't learned to be annoying and intrusive yet.

I must say that I was really pleased with how well both Hildi and Doug did with having the kids there. I saw them as first two designers and "uhoh" was the first thing that came to mind, but they really did well!! I still don't quite get the bear type slip covers that Hildi put on, but heck not too horrible for her atleast. I always like "mellow Doug"...and thought he did a marvelous job with the do not touch fireplace. Also loved the homeowner playing that he was gonna pull a Pam on them and go off for a bit on his own. Good stuff for the first epi!!

I was pleased with the way Hile and Doug were with the kids too.

I don't know that nthere is really a need for this show, but I guess it's nice for the kids to have a chance to join in.

Always nice to see Hottie McHot though
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread