+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Dates Participants, Season Two

Star Dates Participants, Season Two

Fred Berry- Tues June 17th at 9pm
    aka Rerun from What's Happening
    Do You Know What's Happening? Because this reformed '70s sidekick does! No longer pop-dancin' for laughs, I'm a minister with a red beret and a hey, hey, hey for the new lady in my life. You down?

Here's the details at eonline.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany
    aka, like, Tiffany
    Are We Alone Now? I think we are! This feisty combination mallrat-Playmate-pop star is ready for more. But I need a new opening act. Can you play?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmie Walker
    aka J.J. Evans from Good Times
    The Times We Could Have! After playing a can-do poor kid on '70s TV, I'm ready to do put the same stand-up effort into our romance! Just take it easy on the TNT jokes.

Deney Terrio
    aka host of Dance Fever (1979-1985)
    The Original Idol: Once master of the disco inferno, I taught Travolta--and America!--the moves. Now it's your turn to hustle into my heart.

Mary McDonough
    aka Erin from The Waltons
    Join the Family? SWF who has been through it all--depression, war, hard-livin', endless reruns--seeks a new special someone. Lumber-mill experience no longer necessary.

Robbie Rist
    aka Cousin Oliver from The Brady Bunch
    A Very Brady Catch: Last time we met, this towheaded tyke was canceled before anyone could get to know me! Now this all-grown-up punk singer is looking for a love that'll last longer than six episodes.

Richard Hatch
    aka Capt. Apollo on Battlestar Galactica
    Looking for My Home Planet: After years puttering around the galaxy, this strapping '70s space captain is ready to dock in a friendly port!

Debra Wilson
    from Mad TV
    Mad About Me? Hardworking laugh thrasher--on an eight-season roll--needs an audience of one to get in on my best jokes. Be warned: I keep snakes and scorpions, and do a mean Oprah.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Some of these really ought to be fun.

The only two I've never actually heard of are Deney and Debra. I would probably recognize Debra, but I'm not a MAD TV fan.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread