+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6/16 Premier Show *Spoiler*

FORT Fogey

6/16 Premier Show *Spoiler*

Okay, I just turned on the Anything for Love show for the second half hour and I must admit that it is a huge yawn so far...

First they had this boring clip of a girl asking a guy to marry her instead of his fiance and he just looked really embarassed and asked if they could discuss it in private. When pressed, he said that he didn't love her and was in love with his fiance. THAT WAS THE WHOLE CLIP! They can't even find a second of non-boring footage. I predict this show will be cancelled soon...

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    I saw bits of this show in between commercial breaks with FLOM. I do not get the premise. They did a little temptation scenario with the boyfriend of this woman. She said he was constantly talking up other women around her and she wanted to find out if he ever actually did anything about it. So they put him in a situation in which he encountered this chesty woman with long legs. The guy makes a dinner date with her. I think he even admitted to her that he was seeing someone (but I might have that wrong). Anyway, once the woman watched the temptation scenario unfold and saw him make the date, she was pissed. When the guy gets out of the elevator, there is his supposed girlfriend. Dadadada. End of that relationship.

Then I saw at the end an older women with a boyfriend who was about to go on tour with his band. She worried about him sleeping with groupies while on tour. They were planning to marry on the show. They took a lie detector test. Lovely. Well, he failed the "have you ever had sex with someone other than xxx while you were seeing her?" The woman was very upset. The guy insisted that he was nervous at that question, but he had not had sex with anyone else while seeing her. I have no idea whether they married at the end of the show because I changed the channel. I vote for quick cancellation too.

If you care, they did get married ... Yeah... I agree that this show will be cancelled soon... this is kinda lame... and embarrassing...
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Oh so they did get married. Not that I really care anyway. The show is quite pointless and boring.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I agree. It was on before FLOM in my timezone so I watched both shows back to back. BORINGGGGGGGG.

Originally posted by MajiH
    I agree. It was on before FLOM in my timezone so I watched both shows back to back. BORINGGGGGGGG.
    OMG Maj!! Do you still have a pulse? After 2 hours of boring tripe, I am surprised someone didnt have to jump start you!

Literally--bored to death!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I have four kids.....I often have no pulse. I'm quite accustomed to it.

+ Reply to Thread