Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murder in Small Town X

Murder in Small Town X

Did anyone watch the series????
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yes!!! I loved it. I was wondering if they didn't do a second out respect for Angel. Great show - sad ending.

I think they could do another one, but have a decent memorial at the start.It was such a great show, like a book you couldn't put down. I couldn't wait for the next show.

I felt the same way. I was so sad when I found out that Angel had been killed. What a horrible thing to happen. I was rooting for him the whole time.

I certainly hope that they have another one.
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

My wife and I loved the show. The only drawback it had as a game was that the contestants were spoonfed everything.

How freaky must it've been to go out looking for those clues?!? Yikes!

So sad that Angel had one week to celebrate his big win.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

JR.
    I loved this show! I heard that it didn't do well in the ratings, so there probably won't be another one. Really sad about Angel. He seemed like a nice guy, unlike most people on reality shows.

One complaint that I heard a lot was that the cast was too big, there were too many contestants, and that made it hard for some people to follow. I can see where that would be a problem, especially if you missed an episode.

LG.
    Another problem was that about half the male contestants had names starting with the letter "A" which was really confusing (for the easily confused, like me). Angel was truely the best though, and it really sucks that he died on 9/11. I doubt there will be another one because despite its controversy, it was not popular with viewers. In fact, the finale was moved up a week, as the final episode (in which Angel won) was originally scheduled to air on Sept 11th, how ironic was that. At least Angel got to see his big moment on tv with his friends and family.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm the Queen, Thats Why! tuff_cookie's Avatar

Awesome Show!

Really hope there is a 2nd!

Loved this show! Pretty freaky but really great! I actually cried when I heard about ANGEL, I'm so sorry to hear it! I really hope there is a second show though. !
    from,

one TUFF COOKIE

Excited for Amazing Race 5!!
    Addicted to For Love Or Money :S

I would guess that the likelihood of a second version of this is zero. It performed horribly in the ratings, even with its tiny following of rabid fans. And I do think Angel's death would affect the decision-makers who would green-light the series.

Welcome, tuff_cookie!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I know, but it was a good show, I think almost my all time favorite .It was kind of like being in the middle of Twin Peaks, and solving that crime.
    * sigh*

I'm right there with you, Eny. My wife and I were hooked. But it probably won't happen. If it did, I'd really hope they'd figure out a way to let the investigators do more of their own searching. That's probably a logistical impossibility, but I'd feel like the investigators were actually doing more sleuthing if they could figure out a way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast