+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania :Bryant Court - Laurie's room

Pennsylvania :Bryant Court - Laurie's room

"That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Oh my god, is that snot green? Yuck.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I'm so sick of the "Laurie colors"! She always uses the same terrible colors and they always clash.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

The colours didn't look as bright on the show as they do in the picture imo.
    Still very "loud" though.

The parents of these two kids have allowed them to sleep on the floor of their room in sleeping bags ever since they moved into the house, so they were looking for a scheme that would coax them back into the room.

I would not let that situation develop in the first place, but that's another story.

I think Laurie could have planned the layout of the room better to give them more floor space to play in.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't have let that happen either Fluff , but thats another thread for parenting...

I hate green , But I can see how it's not entirely horrible. Maybe because contrasted with Hildes horror, at least she tried to please both the parents and the girls.

i loved the room except for those flowers. loved the fabrics and headboard. but laurie is still using the same colors.
    Breast Cancer Survivor

It was funny, but as soon as I saw her horrible blouse I thought, "Oh God, she's going to try to match her blouse", and she did. That was probably one of my least favorite Laurie rooms.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Again, did not see the episode, but I think it looked like a little girls room without being too pink. I am alone here now, but I did like the room for a girl, bright colors are nice, and the mix was quite a lot what you see in magazines for little girls. Maybe a little to the extreme, but still, colors that you could pick from a Pottery Barn quilt.

I need to entertain you all someday by pictures of my home Get some color therapy. I promise over 50% of people who walk in are shocked to some degree.

Cool, it would be fun to see your pictures, Tirlittan.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I liked the headboard and the drapery fabric.
    The green was a little strong for me though.
    Not the easiest of colours to live with.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast