+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Road Rules Contestant busted by Smoking Gun (again)

Quote Originally Posted by universible
    .....I so loved how Donnell got tough after they all watched the video, classic. I also like the tough stance he takes before challenges that he knows he can't do. Pacing with that "hardcore" look on his face, before the balloon climbing thing, or the stair climbing. And his pouting when he fails. The guy is a wreck, plain and simple...I wouldn't want to be on a trip with him. .....Uni
    I see him as a person who thinks the world owes him something, but he can turn around and wipe his feet on other people. Sometimes the biggest bullies are the weakest people.

FORT Newbie

donnell...heheheh

i think that maybe the cast lists for 'road rules' and 'the mole' got switched after the inturns who were carrying the respective lists got chased by the cast of p diddy's show (who only appeared to be out of control hoodlums, they were actually trying to get cheesecake).

anyway, my point being that this cast is full of underhanded, petty, why is my self asteem so low that i have to act like i am better than you individuals who are now admitting on camera - 'i am only in it for the money'.

i felt bad for abe, especially in that last episode for him, where you could really see things come to a head. the episode started with him getting "picked" on by cara(?) at the restaurant, then he tried to be cool, even went along with the strip club thing...and then donnell just went over the edge i thought. and i agree with the earlier poster who said it seemed like the other cast memebers didn't see the whole episode of abe v. donnell. and from the whole episode i mean right from the start. abe was in a good (decent :)) mood the whole day, and was going along with it, and donnell seemed to be noticing this and scheming what to do. and he went ahead and did it.

i told my the lady that cuts my hair (she got me watching this particular season) that i can't wait until cara gets back to her town where she thinks she's the cutest thing they've ever seen and all her friends who think she's hot stuff, and see her, reading about the "real" donnell and his girlfriend and his other scrapes with society, and then flick on the tv and see her putting her arms around donnell and saying "you're my favorite. i love you donnell".....heheheheh....see if she gets sick to her stomach then. ;)

I wonder how "chummy" they will continue to be when one of them gets voted off next week. It is a competition and they need to keep strong members. Donnell is definately not in the top five!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I hope Donnell gets voted off! I can't stand him!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

How long do you think Donnell would last in P. Diddy's "Making the Band" house? I think Babs could take him out.

FORT Regular
    i love how donnel acts all innocent when cara calls him out on badmouthing her. what i dont get is, christena and chris KNOW that he is doing all this talking behind her back and still decide to vote off cara??? why??? bc she isnt a "team player" and doesnt "want to be there"???? donnel isnt a team player either obviously PLUS he failed the mission. cara never did!!

i never liked him bc of how he treated abe who, despite his views, was still decent to everyone. i HOPE he is long gone!!!

It's such a cliffhanger until we find out who is booted out! (I think you know who I'm hoping they'll shove out).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123