+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Southern Charm New Orleans

Re: Southern Charm New Orleans

Reagan was being harsh. Plus she got paint onto his jacket.
    “Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

I guess I don’t mind it. But I cannot tolerate the swingin’ bachelor who’s always running around without a shirt. He needs to have a bit more respect for women, especially for the married women in that group.

I don’t blame Tomica for getting mad at him inviting hundred single women on the prowl for that guy party. It’s not so much is the trust in the men, is the lack of trust for the single ladies in that party. Some singles have no respect for the fact that someone is married. They’re just proceed on and try to hook up. Marriage vows are just words and a wedding ring is just another piece of jewelry to some.

Shirtless should’ve backed up off of her.
    betty80 likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I agree Tomica should be mad.

I have only watched this one show; but it looks like Jeff needs to get rid of torturer Reagan. She kept telling him to shut up. She told him not to get paint on his jacket. Then she pushes the painting into his nice jacket while insulting him. Very aggravating

There is a high level of disrespect in the words shut up. Nobody needs to be disrespected by a person who is suppose to have your back. What other goodie does she have i store for him. Endless I am sure. He only puts up with her because his mother let him down. So he is picking someone else to stay in the let down loop.
    Last edited by Lizard; 05-13-2018 at 08:14 AM.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

I like this one.
    I love New Orleans so seeing it and a lot of places I know really makes it fun for me.
    I also love that it is a diverse group of people unlike some of the other Bravo shows.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12