+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Casting Call, Anything For Love

Casting Call, Anything For Love

FOX's new prime-time reality relationship show "Anything for Love" is currently looking for hot men and women 18-40 who have some kind of relationship issue that needs to be resolved. Do you want to reunite with a long lost love? Do you want to propose in a grand way? Or surprise your boyfriend or girlfriend with a wedding? How about find out if your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating? Whether it's delivering an ultimatum or revealing a secret crush, we'll help you! Please email loveonfox@hotmail.com
    and give a brief paragraph about your situation and attach a recent photo or call Charisse at (323) 785-2405 M-F, 10am-6pm PCT.

Serious inquiries only - you should NOT be married or have children. And should live within driving distance of Los Angeles!

So, how many lives do you suppose they will ruin with this one?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I have seen one commercial, oneTVslave, and if it was any indication of the chances this show has at becoming the ultimate crapfest, I'd say quite a lot of lives... the sad thing is some people (probably neilson box owners) will LOVE watching these people make idiots out of themselves.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    It looks kind of like the Jerry Springer of prime time...

+ Reply to Thread