• 1 Post By Kocky_Kamikaze
  • 1 Post By Eastcoastmom
  • 2 Post By libgirl2
  • 1 Post By Kocky_Kamikaze

Thread: To Rome With Love

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

To Rome With Love

Is anyone watching this?

As a Black woman who has dated outside her race and eventually married a Hispanic man, I’ve found that they are not considering cultural differences. I guess they’re just steadfastly set in their ways?

The woman with the politican was put off because he places his job first. I was thinking why not? They're not in an exclusive relationship. If they were I'm sure he would sing a slightly different tune. And just because he won't kiss her in public and will only hold her hand is not invalidating what he feels about her. As my husband says "I'll give you all the kisses at home."

Nikita's Angelo is waaaaaayyyyy too over the top on a fake level. Ugh...! "Don't wet my WEAVE!!"

Shay is a grown-a** temper tantrum brat. I'm sure that Roberto is smittened with her....

I'm glad that Gina finally got over her unknown claims to fame. Her going on and on about her TV show that no one watched was getting quite old to me.

Mercedes, the least open minded, simply settled for the first Black man she saw in Italy. Why do I say that? She placed such a huge requirement that the men she meets has to have a strong Christian faith. He DEFINITELY does not. And, in my opinion, trying to convert him is the first act of disrespect. Sheesh...
    betty80 likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Re: To Rome With Love

I had just started the first one not too long ago. I need to catch up. Don't know them by name yet but that one that was saying hello to almost every man she saw was ridiculous. Maybe she'll settle down a little later in the show. I wonder if any of the men were cast by the show itself?
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

When and on which network does this show air?

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

I don't watch the show but one of the ladies belongs to the library I work at, Nakita.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and agamergirl like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl View Post
    I had just started the first one not too long ago. I need to catch up. Don't know them by name yet but that one that was saying hello to almost every man she saw was ridiculous. Maybe she'll settle down a little later in the show. I wonder if any of the men were cast by the show itself?
    It's on Bravo on Sunday. I don't know what time because I watch it online.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Newbie

It's on right before Atl Housewives on Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread