Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nicksmom
  • 1 Post By Eastcoastmom

Thread: My Giant Life

My Giant Life

Is anyone watching this?

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: My Giant Life

I watch it if nothing else is on. Can't stand the loud-mouth blond in Vegas. Some of the others are marginally interesting.
    I'm Paula.

I've watched the past 2 seasons, but can't seem to remember when it's on.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I've watched the past 2 seasons, but can't seem to remember when it's on.
    Sunday at 10 but it was the season finale last night I think.

Haileigh and can't remember her husbands name had their baby. They measured the length of her my son was 22 1/2 inches too at birth. They didn't say how much she weighted though. They were putting 6 months clothes on her so she was pretty big.

They left us with the two from N.Y and their pregnancy test . First time around didn't work.

The Virgin girl drove me crazy why do you have to tell the guy your a virgin at the bar even before you know each other etc.

Yes the Vegas girl is crazy....always was . Definitely a drinking problem . That is why her last boyfriend left too.

Lindsay also had a baby - a boy in September. Hope she gave up drinking! MY GIANT LIFE Lindsay Hayward gives birth to son Liam Maddox. How long is he? - starcasm.net
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17 View Post
    Lindsay also had a baby - a boy in September. Hope she gave up drinking! MY GIANT LIFE Lindsay Hayward gives birth to son Liam Maddox. How long is he? - starcasm.net
    EEK she can't take care of herself now she has a baby. Didn't see that one coming.
    Teri313 likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Lindsay is a train wreck. I sure hope for her baby boy's sake she stops drinking and gets her act together. I was wondering how much money is made per episode. Lindsay's roommate decided to look for housing elsewhere and was concerned that Lindsay would have to get another roommate quickly to help with rent. I sure hope the people on this show are compensated adequately. Lindsay will hopefully put her partying ways behind her and I hope she will be a good mother to little Liam. I wonder if the father is in the picture?
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Finally caught up! Lindsay draining her savings and betting it all on one spin of Roulette was foolish. Not even a 50/50 bet when you factor in the 0 and 00. What I'd like to know is how she went from down and out with a drinking problem to being a mother. I'm assuming her life turned around (hopefully!).
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

+ Reply to Thread