+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: The Spouse House

Re: The Spouse House

IMO Tom and Ashley are just dreadful together.
    Ditto Chris and Missy. I'm surprised Missy left because she was so desperate to get married.
    Naya's little boy is just adorable. I hope this marriage works out for her and Danny.
    Kelly Jo is a friend of Danielle's on Married at First Sight. I think they both applied for MAFS, and Kelly Jo made it to the "B" list (i.e Spouse House). Looks like there is trouble in paradise for her next episode. BTW, I think Kelly Jo is cute with little to no make-up but looks like a streetwalker when she puts all that crap on her face.

Is anyone still watching? I totally forgot about this show and then went on vacation. I'm just not watching episode 6 - this is when Chris and Missy leave and Jimmy and K-Jo are deciding if they'll stay together. For some reason, the previous episode isn't available OnDemand.

I still think it's a weird concept but, you know, they're all adults, so party on. Tom is a total jackass though. Why TWO women had any interest in him, I don't know.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm still watching, Critical. Since you aren't current with the episodes I won't spoil it for you. I agree about Tom- he's no prize. Missy, so eager to become a mom, lost me and Chris, apparently with her belief in 'no vaccinations.'
    Keep watching to find out what happens with Kelly Jo and Jimmy. Lauren is a hot mess. Somebody should hand her a brush and tell her that lipstick is doing her no favors.
    L144S and Imperfect1 like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm still watching too. And I can't believe how much this show has grown on me. I think that getting to 'know' the cast members helps so much.

I totally agree about Tom --- and he's pretty much the last type of guy that I'd be interested in. Talk about an UNevolved person who has little or no patience, no empathy, and no interest anybody's feelings but his own. And he's not even attractive.

Thank heavens he didn't interrupt Kelly Jo's wedding (to tell her that he might -- or might not -- still be somewhat interested in her ()! She seems like such a dear, sweet young woman, who is so lovely and seems like such a great person. I hope that she and Jimmy are really happy together.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

Kelly Jo and Danielle from MAFS are good friends, apparently. I'll bet they both tried out for MAFS, and Kelly Jo made the "B" team.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Kelly Jo and Danielle from MAFS are good friends, apparently. I'll bet they both tried out for MAFS, and Kelly Jo made the "B" team.
    That's really interesting. I wonder if Kelly Jo would've made out as well with her ONE match on MAFS, as compared to her choice of multiple matches in the Spouse House. We'll never know, of course, but she sure seems happy at the present time, and I am wishing her (and Jimmy) much happiness for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm still watching too. And I can't believe how much this show has grown on me. I think that getting to 'know' the cast members helps so much.

I totally agree about Tom --- and he's pretty much the last type of guy that I'd be interested in. Talk about an UNevolved person who has little or no patience, no empathy, and no interest anybody's feelings but his own. And he's not even attractive.
    Count me in as another person who doesn't see the attraction these women see in Tom. Is it a generational thing? I am old enough to be Tom's mother but I never would have liked a guy like that - physically or otherwise.

I was in awe as three women chose him as their choice for any exploratory marriage. However, I thought all the remaining single men were unattractive.

Next week will be interesting. Will there be multiple engagements?
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Updates anyone?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Well, no engagements. I felt bad for Tracy as she was sure Scott would propose. The meeting with his parents did not go well and he had said earlier that if they did not approve, he would find it hard to propose. Tracy thinks they will continue to date but Scott confided to one of the other guys that he is feeling she is NOT the one. I had been feeling all along that he has been disingenuous and feeding her lines. Plus, on a shallow note, he is the oldest 34 y.o. I have ever seen.

Darren did not propose to Isabella as he did not want to be walking​ on eggshells all the time. Isabella did not take it well.

Tom was about ready to get down on 1 knee when Michelle began to cry and shake her head no. He was saying something about Ashley Lauren and Michelle did not want to be 2nd choice. Truthfully I was falling asleep by this point and did not hear the 1st part of his speech.

Other blonde Ashley and Mike were not a match at all.

As the show continued week after week I had a strong feeling that both Scott and Darren were "wrong reasons" contestants and the women got played.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Well, no engagements. I felt bad for Tracy as she was sure Scott would propose. The meeting with his parents did not go well and he had said earlier that if they did not approve, he would find it hard to propose. Tracy thinks they will continue to date but Scott confided to one of the other guys that he is feeling she is NOT the one. I had been feeling all along that he has been disingenuous and feeding her lines. Plus, on a shallow note, he is the oldest 34 y.o. I have ever seen.

Darren did not propose to Isabella as he did not want to be walking​ on eggshells all the time. Isabella did not take it well.

Tom was about ready to get down on 1 knee when Michelle began to cry and shake her head no. He was saying something about Ashley Lauren and Michelle did not want to be 2nd choice. Truthfully I was falling asleep by this point and did not hear the 1st part of his speech.

Other blonde Ashley and Mike were not a match at all.

As the show continued week after week I had a strong feeling that both Scott and Darren were "wrong reasons" contestants and the women got played.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    Isabella is a nutcase, whining that Darren is too tired to hang out, I mean really? Darren is smart not to propose to her, Tom is a doucebag, I do not see what ladies see in Tom honestly, Michelle and the other girls at Spouse House deserves much better than Tom, I was surprised that Scott did not propose to Tracy either and saying she is not the one but they seem like a perfect match...
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast