+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Spouse House

Re: The Spouse House

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    Oh, I think the show is terrible, but as I think I mentioned, it reminds me a lot of those old Fox reality shows. They were so bad and raunchy, but I was hooked. They were a train wreck, but I couldn't turn away...lol.

I don't believe for one minute that this show is legit, but it's fun to watch the drama and the cattiness.

OK last night I caught it on 'ON DEMAND'.

What the what? I really have no words for this show. Are these people for real or is this a joke?

To be thrown in a house and in what just days, just weeks you must make a connection that will be a connection you will have FOR LIFE with this person???
    Imperfect1 and woodiedog like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I watched the first one but not the second. So did they evict someone on the second show?

The one older lady was pretty bad. I watch so many shows like this I decided to skip this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    I watched the first one but not the second. So did they evict someone on the second show?

The one older lady was pretty bad. I watch so many shows like this I decided to skip this one.
    Oh there was a 2nd show?

Nope, I did not. The 1st one was crazyyyy enough.
    KAREN

FORT Regular

I pick a few bad reality shows to watch and this is one I am watching. I agree with what most of you are saying. But, did anyone bust out laughing when, after two people were told to leave, one of the hosts said "you will now leave the house as you arrived......single and alone" BwwwaaaaaaaHaaaaaaa!

Nice to see you here, dancinfool!!
    Lynda

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Watched last night's episode. Danny and Naya got hitched after a 3 day engagement. The night of the proposal Danny called his folks in Chicago. It was around midnight. Naya suggested that maybe the phone call could wait until the next day but Danny said it was okay as his mom was a night owl. So he tells them the news and they were deservedly worried. His mom's comment when told Naya had an 8 year old son was "Oh boy." His folks didn't seem too happy. Naya's family, otoh, was thrilled and she had her mom, her sister, some friends, her cousin and of course her son, Lance at the wedding. Danny was so nervous to meet Lance but the meeting went well. When Lance found out that Danny liked sports he gave his stamp of approval. Danny looks like a male version of his mom who was crying quite a bit. At the reception Naya came over to introduce herself to her new in-laws (yes, they did not meet prior to the wedding. How crazy is that?) and assured her that she loved their son and that once they got to know her they would like her and they should take as much time as they need to come around to the idea of the marriage. The dad then said something to the effect that if she makes his son happy and loves him than that is okay with him. Welcome to the family. And then they hugged.

It's a crazy concept but I guess no less crazy than 90 Day Fiance . At least these folks are making their own choices as to pairings among those who are in the house.

Most of the girls on this show just look so skanky to me: waaaay too much make-up, bad hair, bad outfits. Just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    It's a crazy concept but I guess no less crazy than 90 Day Fiance . At least these folks are making their own choices as to pairings among those who are in the house.
    Or Married At First Sight.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm really happy for Naya and Danny. They seem to be genuinely nice people who are smitten with each other. Only time will tell, of course, but sometimes 'love at first sight' actually happens, and sometimes people who seem nice, actually are.

I'm genuinely concerned for Naya's little boy though. The super-fast engagement/marriage is risky enough for grown ups, but kids need T. I. M. E. to get to know and be comfortable with a new potential step-parent.

I just hope this ends well for all of them.
    scoot13 likes this.

Awwww, poor Chris. Brianne left because she couldn't get over Chris (and he was still strutting like a peacock because he had 2 women want him) and then Missy left because they disagreed on vaccinations. Now poor Chris is left with 0 women!!! Serves him right!!!

I don't know others' thoughts, but I just do not get the Tom and Ashley dynamic. I don't think either is physically attractive imo, and I haven't seen either one of them show a sense of humor. I understand we don't see everything, but they just seem so bland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast