+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bearcata
  • 1 Post By NoReally

Thread: Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge (NBC)

Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge (NBC)

Season 2 premieres tonight at 10PM ET on NBC, after American Ninja Warrior.

Spartan Ultimate Team Challenge - NBC.com

Hosts: Apolo Ohno, Kelvin Washington

Course Reporters: Nick Swisher, MJ Acosta

From the producers of "American Ninja Warrior" comes "Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge" to NBC.

Inspired by Spartan Race - the creators of the world's most demanding obstacle course races - "Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge" raises the bar on team competitions. Groups of friends, families, co-workers and more must work together as they race across specially designed Spartan courses engineered to test their determination, endurance and will. Teams of five will compete on one of the most demanding courses ever devised and will have to push through the pain to win $250,000.

The hosts include decorated U.S. Winter Olympian Apolo Ohno and ESPN radio personality Kelvin Washington. NBC and Telemundo sports reporter MJ Acosta and World Series champ Nick Swisher serve as course reporters.

In each episode, six teams of four athletes will compete alongside the support of a team captain. No team can get through the course and reach the finish line without working together. From rope-burning climbs to crawls through cold, wet mud, the competition culminates with some of the most backbreaking obstacles ever built. Along the course teams will encounter the relentless tire swing and the dreaded slip wall, plus the debut of rigorous new obstacles that have never been seen before in any competition.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge (NBC)

Season 1 was so lame I couldn't even finish it.
    agamergirl likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

I really enjoy this competition! This week, the "Ninjas" from ANW competed, and totally dominated the round! YAY!!
    sparklete likes this.

One thing, though: Nick Swisher is so over-the-top obnoxious, I can't stand to watch him! He really needs to dial it down considerably.

+ Reply to Thread