+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Florida : Night Owl Lane - Edward's Room

Florida : Night Owl Lane - Edward's Room

"That's Numberwang!"

I like it. My rooms tend to be cluttered, so I appreciate nice rooms that aren't over stuffed with furniture.

I like the color scheme and the window treatment. The bed-side tables are nice too. I am not so jazzed about the giant face on the painting. Over all I like the room though.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I didn't like the headboard, just too ornate for my personal taste.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The lady who it was for was floored. She loved and had two statues that were very important to her and needed to be incorporated into the room. I really like the painting on the wall, it was an Edward original. The headboard are two builletin(sp?) boards. I think they go very well with the room. If I recall correctly he gave them some pretty nice storage that you can't see in that picture.
    The homeowner loved it...or at least that's what she said. I thought it was very nice. =o)

I liked the color scheme, but the very ornate things (for example in headboard) did not fit with the color scheme (the pale yellow). The painting would have been very nice without the huge face, just bamboo. It is a nice room though, not a disaster.

Liked *most* of the room, with the exception of the big face on the wall. I agree -- the bamboo sans buddha face would have been much better.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread