+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Return To Amish

Re: Return To Amish

Carmella has been nothing but kind to everyone including Rebecca, and yet Rebecca treats her like garbage. I wanted to push Rebecca off that boat. Sorry, not sorry. She ruins every get together.

I like Mary, but I'm getting a little tired of her drinking, pole dancing, partying lifestyle.
    Punkin likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Mary is a pistol! I loved the way she told that Tupperware lady off! I feel sorry for Sabrina, but she has no business trying to raise kids if she's still on drugs. From next weeks previews, looks like Carmella leaves Jerimiah, can't blame her the he treats her.
    causingchaos likes this.

Well last night was an explosive show. It's going two hours now then another hour with a getting to know one of the cast members.

Rebecca is coming off as not nice at all and of course Abe follows along behind her yessing everything she says. I think I liked Abe a lot better on his own with Mary on the road trip. He actually had a thought of his own.

Sabrina is coo coo. Now she's cooking the placenta and is going to dry it out, grind it up and put it in pills and eat so she doesn't get Post Natal depression. I guess the plan is good if she can just keep herself off the hooch and stop making such a big deal about placenta's being her everything.

The baby is beautiful but CPS is coming to get her. I think there's a whole lot more to this story. CPS always tries to work with workable parents to be able to keep their children if there is any hope at all.

They are not only taking the children they are taking all parental rights to the children from her. That sounds like a whole lot to me. Poor little kids.

Carmella knew what Jeremiah was before she married him. Uneducated, hard headed, likes to fight with anybody and a guy that didn't pay child support until he got on this show and they made him.

Now they are going to have a baby??? Between the two of them they already have seven kids and one grand. Surely that's enough. Foolish.

I like Mary but I think they put her in too many compromising positions for her age and the show. She is good just on her own. Don't need that silly stuff like dancing on stripper poles and double shots...no way.
    causingchaos and Imperfect1 like this.

How old are Jeremiah's kids? Who is their mother and where did Jer and her meet? Is she former Amish or did they meet after he left the Amish? I know it's a lot of questions, but it just seems odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    How old are Jeremiah's kids? Who is their mother and where did Jer and her meet? Is she former Amish or did they meet after he left the Amish? I know it's a lot of questions, but it just seems odd to me.
    He has three little kids. They did one show about him meeting up and spending time in a motel with them in New York. Pizza and Times Square. The kids seemed to be crazy about him. Maybe in the 5 - 10 age group..just guessing. They never showed the mother. Just the back of her dropping off and picking up the kids.

He made a big deal of presents and being with them but my heart tells me these kids have been neglected by their dad in many ways. Now that he is on the show I would guess his ex wife went to court and is making him pay. I doubt he paid a dime before.

But these are only my opinions. Perhaps somebody else knows the facts.

I forget if she was ex amish. Just saw the back of her and she was dressed in regular clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    He has three little kids. They did one show about him meeting up and spending time in a motel with them in New York. Pizza and Times Square. The kids seemed to be crazy about him. Maybe in the 5 - 10 age group..just guessing. They never showed the mother. Just the back of her dropping off and picking up the kids.

He made a big deal of presents and being with them but my heart tells me these kids have been neglected by their dad in many ways. Now that he is on the show I would guess his ex wife went to court and is making him pay. I doubt he paid a dime before.

But these are only my opinions. Perhaps somebody else knows the facts.

I forget if she was ex amish. Just saw the back of her and she was dressed in regular clothing.
    I recall Jeremiah saying that she was ex-Amish, too. They were from neighboring communities, I think??

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    I recall Jeremiah saying that she was ex-Amish, too. They were from neighboring communities, I think??
    I found this. Breaking Amish's Jeremiah Raber's ex-wife Naomi Stutzman says "this show is fake"

Wow and this. lol. RETURN TO AMISH Jeremiah Raber, wife Carmela & actress Ashley Genova feud over reported racy texts & photos - starcasm.net

I felt so sorry for Sabrina. Losing both her kids has to be so painful. She said it herself, they're much better off where they are. I just hope she doesn't turn back to drugs to deal with the pain.

So last night's two hour episode finds Jeremiah losing Carmela. She just drives off with her two kids and only the clothes on her back. Evidently that's Carmela's way. She just leaves. Jeremiah heads to Mary's place to cry her a river. Carmela returns. Stay tuned.

For the life of me I can't understand why they would bring a baby into this world when they can't get along and have to use medical means to even get pregnant. Sigh.

Then I thought maybe Carmela is thinking ahead to child support from this 'actor'?

Sabrina told the courts she's giving up both children. I'm not real sure if they are with her parents, going to her parents or even if it's been ok'ed by the courts for them to be there.

I can't believe she didn't fight for them. She's a strange one. When she tells her tale her eyes go everywhich way that makes me believe she's lying. I am of the opinion drugs are involved once again. Sad...those two little children.

Rebecca failed her GED test. She had an anxiety attack during the math part of the test. I hate math and never understood why high schools don't prepare kids for everyday life instead of calculus and algebra that nobody uses unless math is their thing. Bookkeeping of ones finances makes much more sense. Balancing a checkbook, savings account and budgeting makes much more sense to me.

I think the show is missing the balance of Kate. I can see why she left. It's a train wreck.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I'm not a super fan of the show so I might miss an episode here and there, but I don't believe Jeremiah or Carmela are employed outside of the show. That said, I don't understand why they can't treat Jeremiah's home improvement projects as a 'job.' He could agree to spend no more than 8 hours per day working on the house, be done by 4 or 5 o'clock and spend the rest of the day with Carmela. He would be getting to work on the house and she would be getting the 'us' time that she wants. Plus, they could always meet up for lunch...picnic for two?

While Jeremiah's 'at work' on the house, Carmela could be doing whatever she wants or needs to do. She could use that time to do household chores, grocery shopping, cooking..etc. She could use that time to pamper herself at a salon: hair, nails, pedi's she so likes. She could use that time to take a class at a local college. She could use that time to paint, knit, whatever her heart desires.

Jeremiah's wants would be getting met because he wants to work on the house. Carmela's needs would be getting met by having Jeremiah all to herself every day after 4 or 5 o'clock. That seems fair to me. I don't understand why they struggle so much with that issue when there's such an easy compromise.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast