+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Married at First Sight-Second Chances

Married at First Sight-Second Chances

This premiered last night, it's David and Vanessa from a couple seasons ago and they're doing it bachelor style where they meet a bunch of people and keep eliminating until they're down to 1. I like it, I'm more interested in David's journey than Vanessa's. Ashley treated him like crap.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Re: Married at First Sight-Second Chances

So I love both Vanessa and David and I am hoping for the best for them. This show looks like a potential hot mess. Between the crazys at Davids BBQ and the testosterone at Vanessa's woah.

So who I like:

David: Jordan (the girl he was almost matched with) I actually remembered her and I remember liking her. I like them so far together hope the chemistry grows. I also like his friend that came for him who never seemed to connect with (can't remember her name). So far that's about it for me.

Vanessa: I like Nathan (I think he is very attractive, I loved that he talked to her in Japanese and he has a bit of a silly side) I talked to him on twitter he's seems fun all though that's not coming out on the show. I also like Myles very cute as well and I think he has a nice even personality but he's far from boring.

Everyone else I have got to see how they are and how they are with David and Vanessa. I told Vanessa to Run from Dre as he is Jamaican and I can say that because I am as well . Jennifer is just completely crazy and is a psycho stalker David needs to let her go. I wonder how much vetting of these Fans did they do for this season.

I will be watching just to see if they find love all.
    karna68 likes this.

I liked Jordan as well, and Mya? Although she seems a little out of his league, his wife's friend even said, "I see her moving on" lol! Ugh that Jennifer girl was pathetic, I hope he doesn't keep her.
    mika06 likes this.

FORT Newbie

That Jennifer girl is an actress, I saw her IMDB page (Jennifer Giles) and she's been in a couple small things. So I'm guessing she was hired to play the role of crazy stalker, because it's hard to believe someone is THAT crazy (she was straight up nuts in the last episode)! Or at least you would hope that if someone that looney tried out for the show, they wouldn't let her on (frankly it'd be kind of cruel).

The first show I could not finish. I ended it about halfway through when he was doing the 3 minute interviews with dozens of ladies.

Vanessa got to the dude with the blonde hair and actually he was kind of nice and interesting. I didn't like the hair but it did make him stand out.

I watched some of the cocktail/bbq parties.

I donno how this is going to play out. Just kind of in and out for me. I watch a while then move on.

It's interesting to me that the girls in David's group are not all bikini babes. Kind of refreshing for a change. (We'll see who he actually picks, though...)
    Imperfect1 and jeanne like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    It's interesting to me that the girls in David's group are not all bikini babes. Kind of refreshing for a change. (We'll see who he actually picks, though...)
    Totally agree, provenceguy. Especially since David is not exactly a 'bikini babe' himself! He's sort of ok looking --- but I don't think droves of women would normally flock to his side because of his looks. Fortunately, he has other good qualities and he's had the extreme good fortune to have been chosen for, not one, but two widely broadcasted dating shows.
    karna68 and jeanne like this.

Well doesn't that just figure that Jennifer is an actress, oh well at least she's gone now. I really hope David makes a good decision. Vanessa is boring to me, I really don't care at this point who she picks.

I am hoping I am more interested when they are down to just a few people. 25 for each of them makes it hard to keep track of who is who

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I am hoping I am more interested when they are down to just a few people. 25 for each of them makes it hard to keep track of who is who
    Especially when they are going this fast. I just kind of FF so far.
    KTinCT likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast