+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Married at First Sight-Second Chances

Re: Married at First Sight-Second Chances

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I don't know about that. Obviously David has a type and he's not into fair skinned blondes. Perhaps Tara should have changed her hair color ...

Nonetheless, I really don't get the hate. I see David as an open book who really gave it a try and smartly wasn't willing to settle for a matter of time girl. I hope his new relationship flourishes and makes him happy. Certainly better for everyone than committing to a girl he may love as a friend, but not in love with.
    There is nothing wrong with David not picking Tara, but he should not have told her he loved her. And the fact is, he was so oblivious the entire show. He obviously likes the chase because he was so into the girls that were aloof with him. We obviously don't see everything, but I just do not believe that he had anything in common with the likes of Melika (or the first girl....can't remember her name....the one that left because it was too hard and the girls were picking on her?).

I wish him well, but until he starts looking for a deep emotional connection and not just "how hot" a woman is, he's never going to have a good, long-lasting relationship.
    karna68, mika06 and KTinCT like this.

Is it hot girls or dark hair girls that he favors?

Because, frankly, I don't view any of the girls he selected to get to know as slouches. Moreover, based only upon the photos he posted, every one of them is better looking than the girl he's with now --- and she's an attractive girl.

David ... OMG, boy did he screw up.

Poor guy needed much more structure and a KEEPER, because it sounds as if he had way to much free time to avoid off camera contact with the majority of women he dated while on Second Chances.

Certainly there must have been a rhythm to how all that came about. No doubt Facebook and Instragram had much to do with it, along with David, himself, lacking maturity and the kind of discipline required to NOT make contact. What probably set everything in motion was when the ONE GIRL he was really into decided to abandon him and leave.

Knowing that, is it any wonder it didn't work out with any of the other women? This situation is no different than when Graham Bunn decided to leave DeAnna's season of The Bachelorlette.

Here, David self destructed by breaking probably every single production rule, including selecting no one at the end. DeAnna self destructed by following the rules that led her to selecting Jesse Csincsak as F1 at her end. Both David and DeAnna ended badly!

I'm rather surprised that not a single ex decided against humiliating David during the reunion. I would think at least one would have thrown him some sort of a life raft, but that didn't happen.
    karna68 likes this.

I loved that all the women united in their disgust of David! I guess familiarity really does breed contempt. Clearly, he's a terrible liar. Does he not understand that the internet is forever!? All it takes is a screenshot of a FB message. Doesn't matter if he deletes it later. What a tool.

I'll say it again, but I'm seeing that whole argument with Ashley about him trying to hook up with another women in a whole different light. She's not looking so crazy now.

I hated that they kept turning the camera on Myles and (to a lesser degree) Shannon looking miserable as Vanessa and Andre looked so happy. I'm sure Myles is going to be JUST FINE. He's the total package. He won't have any problem finding a great girl. He came off SO well in that reunion episode. Really thoughtful and mature. He's too young for me. Wish he had an older (single) brother!
    karna68 and mika06 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

From what I've read here and there and didn't dig too deep, so details are, indeed, sketchy: The reunion was filmed six months ago and, for a while now, Vanessa and Andre split up and Andre has connected with at least one of David's girls.

Rephrase ...

Andre connected with, perhaps, as many as a few of David's girls and one, in particular, Callie, outed him.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkdDPWwJm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789